5.0 out of 5 stars My hamsters love it
They love climbing up and jumping off this, I always put some sawdust at the bottom so the wood doesn't get ruined and so I don't have to clean it. Great product at a great price.
Published 20 months ago by Alice Summerill

3.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal for Syrians
Published on 31 Jan. 2010 by Fennel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not ideal for Syrians, 31 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Trixie 61648 Natural Living Lasse Playground 29 × 19 × 19 cm (Misc.)
I bought this as an out-of-cage toy for my Syrian hamster. The product itself is fine and as seen in the picture, but I think it would be best suited to dwarf hamsters, mice or gerbils. My Syrian shows little interest/ability to climb the vertical ends, gets stuck trying to squeeze through the gaps in the rungs and I wouldn't leave her unsupervised with it for fear of injury. Great fun for smaller, more agile rodents though.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 25 July 2011
It was alright when we put it together, the hamsters didn't really use any of it though. The top bit broke in half, and the other bits broke. Waste of money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for my Dwarfs, 18 May 2011
My Dwarf hamsters didn't really like this. I'd seen them climbing on some of the things in their cage so thought they might enjoy it. I think that if it was able to fit in their cage they'd probably be all over it but it's too big. Out of the cage they don't show much interest in it and will just ignore it or, if I put them on top of it, jump off and go do something else.

It's well made though and easy to put together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 19 May 2014
Not too bad but I think that it wont last too long due to my 2 boys chewing the life out of it but that what its for I suppose.. Easy to put together

5.0 out of 5 stars My hamsters love it, 9 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 24 Jun. 2014
very cute, and I love the natural wood. Great for playpen time with your hamster, I put a bit of chinchilla sand in the base sometimes for the hamster to have a dust bath in. So far hamster not interested in the top, but she'll go through the rope ring quite a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 11 Feb. 2015
My hamster loves it, the screws have come loose and fallen off, but can easily push them back in. Very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 July 2014
M. Brown - See all my reviews
Unstable and wood flakes really badly. Return for refund and have not received a refund to date

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
Not very stable but the hamster loves climbing over it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug. 2014
MISS K. HARRIS (UK) - See all my reviews
Great item, would recommend.