5.0 out of 5 stars Classy cooking!
I gave this to a friend for her birthday and she was delighted with it. The best thing about the stand - apart from the elegant look of it - is the fact that it is tall. This makes it easier to read the recipes and also eliminates the risk of the cookbook getting messy or splashed while working. Would buy again.
Published on 29 Nov 2009 by B. L. Jacobs

3.0 out of 5 stars unsatisfactory quality
I got this stand in August and have been using it on the dining table to read magazines and books without having to bend. It works fine for this. Unfortunately, after 4 months, the coating is peeling off and the metal underneath is rusting badly. The coating looks like a thin plasticky paint, not like plating at all. The coating is peeling at the side where nothing is...
Published 8 months ago by Babs

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy cooking!, 29 Nov 2009
B. L. Jacobs "Barbiej" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kitchen Craft Master Class Deluxe Chrome Wire Cookbook Stand (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bookstand, 1 Aug 2010
Gwendoline (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
An excellent product. I am able to see recipes so easily when I am baking and cooking. The recipe book remains clean and unmarked. I wouldn't be without this stand

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, I use it for textbooks!, 17 April 2010
I'm a Computer Science student and I'm using this to hold up my textbooks while working on a computer.

It's at a great height to read from when placed on a desk, could be a bit higher but then again I'm very very tall.

It is thick enough to hold a (closed) 650 page book. Obviously if the book is open, it'll hold a lot more than that as well.

Although this is NOT a copy stand, and isn't tall enough to fully support an A4 page, it does hold a single A4 sheet without the sheet drooping over the back. (The height of the stand part is about 2/3 as high as a sheet of A4 paper).

All in all, it is sturdy, fairly well designed and will probably last forever. My only minor qualm is with the page grips at the bottom, you have to concentrate while turning pages if the book is thick so as not to crease/destroy the pages. It's not that hard though, and overall an excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best I've seen, 19 Jan 2010
ChrisO (Watford, Herts) - See all my reviews
Looked around for a while for a cookbook stand and saw plenty that were either very expensive or simply didn't do the job. This one is reasonably priced and securely accommodates all sizes of cookbook without allowing any 'fly-away' pages. It also looks good and unobtrusive on the work top. Look no further I'd say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, 4 Jan 2011
I bought this item as a gift for my wife who loves cooking and she loved it.
The product is well made, looks good and fulfils its purpose well.
A good price makes this product good value for money also.
Would recommend to a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars No sarcasm here..., 16 Aug 2012
I've done a few reviews now, mostly with a bit of jokiness or sarcasm thrown in for good measure. However... I ordered this for a friend and thought it looked rubbish when she ordered it and thought she was balmy but it is really, really nice, well made and very stylish and if I was the sort of man who needed a recipe book holder in my tatty kitchen it would probably be this one. I don't though because my takeaway menu doesn't require a holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multipurpose Stand!, 16 Feb 2013
My husband has a stiff neck and wanted to be able to read at the table without having to look down so far. The stand is ideal for this, but is also useful for holding our iPad, as well as holding my recipe books when I am cooking of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars student text books, 18 May 2010
Vic (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I am a student and bought this for my text books. The frame will hold a 700 page text book with no problem and is very strong so wont bend backwards with the weight. It is a great height and very durable. Would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
the wife loves it, well thats were it goes, the kitchean.....

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful stand, 15 Jun 2014
This has proved a really useful stand for recipe books, study books, etc. Good size and well balanced. Holds bigger heavy recipe books and is a good angle. Soldering could be better and if we'd bought it at a shop we'd probably have taken it back. However, I'd still have looked for the same stand but a better made one. The poor soldering is not visible unless you look closely so we didn't think it was worth the hassle of returning it. It does not fold down so you need to have space in kitchen to store when not in use.