Price:£6.36+ Free shipping

on 14 October 2010
Takes a bit of getting used to but worth perservering as you have more control over the blade than with a conventional craft knife/blade.
I'm using it virtually to the exclusion of my standard craft knives.
on 30 December 2009
very useful for cutting most card and paper weights. easy to manoeuvre around shapes and for delicate decoupage. useful for cutting templates but mainly from card. have not tried with foam or chipboard.
on 1 March 2014
Bought this to replace my old craft knife that was identical only a few years older. The cap cracked due to wear and tear but everything else was fine but was unsafe to leave the blade as is, hence buying another. Speedy delivery with no fuss. Replacement blades sold separately.
on 26 March 2013
I like this very much. Like all fiskars products its well made. It is not made in Finland, however, like most fiskars products used to be but China. It is taking a bit of getting used to and although the instructions tell me to use it like a pencil, this is trickier than it looks. I bought it for cutting out shapes on cards and it took a long time to accurately cut out an oval! Hopefully I will get better.
on 29 March 2013
These are an essential item if you are a crafter especially if you have dexterity problems. Once you get the hang of it you wonder how you ever managed without it.
on 6 January 2014
Bought as a present for my wife, who has arthritis in both her hands. She finds this Knife easier to use and control than an ordinary craft knife.
on 2 February 2013
These little knives are brilliant for your crafting jobs. Comfortable to handle and use.
Only snag for me is that I keep losing the cover.
on 4 March 2015
first time I have tried a knife like this but it is great, would recommend this way of cutting. Glad I bought this
on 9 April 2015
Bought as an experiment but very pleased with product. No finger/hand ache at all when using this product
on 28 June 2013
Good bit of kit, mum my had one so i thought i would buy one too for balsa wood models.