5.0 out of 5 stars Over priced slow heap of junk....
....except that it syncs my iPhone and iMac totally seamlessly, no questions, no lag, no issues, no cables, no buttons to press via Apples cloud. Worth every penny just for that! Oh and it also gives me ad free email so I saved by cancelling my hotmail plus sub too. iDisk seems horribly slow and I have no interest in publishing my own Web site so I have not tried that.
Published on 21 Nov. 2009 by Neal G. O'nions

3.0 out of 5 stars MobileMe expensive but useful
I have been a strong advocate of MobileMe for three+ years. The services provided are excellent. The servers are Extremely stable and customer support is good too. Why have I only given three stars? Simple: the software could be cheaper Without compromising the product and the p&p could have cost less too.

For Apple to charge the UK so much is simply wrong...
Published on 25 Feb. 2010 by T. Bawden

3.0 out of 5 stars MobileMe expensive but useful, 25 Feb. 2010
This review is from: MobileMe Family Pack (DVD-ROM)

For Apple to charge the UK so much is simply wrong. The Brits always pay over the odds but at the time of buying if I had purchased in USA I'd have saved £20!!!

A bubble envelope, a first class stamp to send a card box and piece of paper cost much less than a pound. I'd rather no postage and they put the serial number in an email for me. This is exactly how I got my product last year albeit from another provider alas they were out of stock this year.

Definitely recommend this product but shop around there are deals out there.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Value For Money!, 14 July 2009
This review is from: MobileMe Family Pack (DVD-ROM)
Lots of bugs when using the web based applications Eg. When writing an email the page will refresh mid message deleting your work.. Great!!! Plus you can not password your photo albums via the web application, you have to use your Mac to make your photos secure.
I travel a lot and found people that were using Gmail or Live had logged in answered their mail and were gone by the time I had written my first reply....Very slow!
Also please note Mobileme is not fully compatible with Windows Internet Explorer, including the lastest version 8. So remember this when going to hotels or a internet cafe.
I have been with .Mac (now called Mobileme) for five years, no more, I have transfered my account to Windows live for £14... Now very happy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, 26 Dec. 2008
This review is from: MobileMe Family Pack (DVD-ROM)
As with many Apple items you pay premium for a non-premium item. Since release it has been plagued with problems and although this seem to be ironed out now the testing was done on current user.

Not worth the money when free alternatives are available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Over priced slow heap of junk...., 21 Nov. 2009
Neal G. O'nions (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews

MobileMe Family Pack
MobileMe Family Pack by Apple (Mac OS X, Windows Vista / XP)
Out of stock