on 18 November 2013
I'm from New Zealand and I first bought this watch in 2011. Very tough, rugged yet still keep its simplicity style. I love outdoor, and this watch has been following me into the woods, rivers and seas. The most important aspect that I see is its durability. I never had any problem with this watch.

Unfortunately after 3 years, it was stolen. I tried to find the same model here in NZ but couldn't find it. So I bought the new one, with the exactly the same model as I had before.
Highly recommended to everyone
on 24 November 2011
This is a watch that I can wear for all occasions, smart enough to wear at work and rugged enough to use in all my outdoor pursuits. I especially like the recessed face which makes it far less likely to be scratched when climbing and scrambling. The strap loop is if anything a bit too difficult to undo but does mean there is no chance of the watch coming of on a long run. The ability to see the actual time at the same time as the elapsed time is a great boon for those trying to fit training into a busy schedule.
on 11 June 2012
I got this clock after getting a previous ironman watch that was a bit small for my wrist. Almost at the same price, this is chunky and feels solid as a unit. however the functionality is limited to time, alarm,30rounds split time and date. it's a good looking clock, and got me many complements from people. However the most irritating thing for me is the small screen. You have to struggle to read the split time, and while running is impossible. Also the strap will be hard to find a replacement when it's gone. But for what it is, a basic function watch at an affordable price, it delivers on it's all it's promicess.
on 6 June 2012
Good all rounder - takes the knocks well in my work place.I need to see the time & stop watch without going in & out of modes. light on the rist, cumcomfy strap.
on 7 February 2013
10 year old Xmas present.
Really cool watch, all works, looks great, robust and he loves it as do his friends.
Excellent purchase.
on 18 March 2013
arrived a lot quicker than original dispatch message, and at much lower price than currently on sale fro (£15.00) a Bargain!
on 18 August 2013
Purchased as a present for my son. prompt delivery, good value for money. It fits well and is easy to use
on 5 October 2014
Can see it in the dark, robust, looks good, easy to use, lots of functions and it looks good.
on 16 December 2014
Amazing sports watch for this price ! It's perfect for me !