on 10 January 2010
Bought this item for less £20. Very good value. Good Solid Watch with links that you can take out yourself. I have taken all the links out possible and it fits nicely and I would say I have "average sized" wrists. So if you have very slim/petite wrists this might be a bit too loose. Overall just what I wanted. Very happy!
on 9 February 2010
I wrote a happy bunny review of this, my birthday-pressie-last-year watch in Jan 2010. It was shiny silver, just like the pic.

Now a year and a bit on, it's all gone belly up!!! The 'silver' on the links just next to the face have become yukky,yellowy mmetal!!!!!! UUUurrrgghh!!!!

I'm so disappointed!!!!!! OK, I can't afford white gold, but I still cough up a good few quid to get these silver items. Shouldn't they last more than a year before they look like knock-off trash??? I'm not paying knock-off prices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you plan to wear it a good bit like me ( watches do tend to be worn on a daily basis) , be aware that this item will be looking naff 14 months after purchase.

MOREOVER!!!!!! Hello again, nickel allergy!!!!!!! without the 'silver' coat, it's UNWEARABLE for a nikel allergy sufferer ( me!!! ).

AVOID THIS ONE!!!!

The watch will tick merrily on, but you won't be able to wear it!!!!!!
on 3 March 2010
I bought this for my wife. I was very worried that it would look cheap once it arrived but was very pleastly surprised. This watch looks like a watch that should cost ten times (at least) what I paid. I would highly recommend this watch. My wife loved it!
on 16 February 2010
Not only is it a very pretty time piece, it also very good value for money.
on 2 October 2010
I purchased this for my sister in law and she is very happy with it. It is well worth the money and good quality. I would buy it again.
on 25 September 2010
Good looking watch, Good value, Most importantly wife was pleased with it.
Not too expensive to wear at work, yet still looks good..
on 26 October 2011
I took a chance on this watch as the pictures appeared so life-like I felt I was getting a good feel for what the watch would look like in person. Indeed I did and I was really happy when I got it. It performs beautifully and looks great when I'm dressed up or down. I'd definitely recommend this watch to someone who's looking for a time piece a little out of the ordinary. Great price too!
on 9 August 2014
Very nice clock, beautiful and pretty close to its photo. Excellent value for money.