5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice set.
I just got this today, but I've already seen a few episodes and they're great. I've also seen some episodes on the web, which convinced me to invest in this set. The stories are cute, as is the style of this show, 2-D characters and sets and a 3-D Paddington. I like the character of Paddington as well. He tries so hard to do good, yet he fails at times but still keeps on...
Published on 1 Feb 2010 by Jonathan Buchanan

2.0 out of 5 stars Paddington is fantabulous- but the pack had the wrong DVDs
We love Paddington! Nothing wrong with a bit of 70s animation, and slow paced graphics. And perfect in the box. However- our pack was missing Disc 1 (the best stories of Paddingtons early days) and a duplicate of disc 4 instead. Very disapointing
Published on 5 Aug 2012 by tinytyrant

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Lifes Optomists!!, 10 Nov 2009
Paddington bear,that paragon of optomism, is one of my favourite kids TV characters of all time.Everything he does is well intentioned but life has a way of intervening in everything he does.Through it all he maintains an endearing innocence finding comfort in the worst situations as long as he has a marmalade sandwich at hand to fall back on.Aunt Lucy, one cant help thinking, knew what she was doing when she sent him to our shores from darkest Peru.She had perceived amomgst us English perhaps a loss of the poise,eccentricity,and positive thinking that once made us a great empire,and paddington was sent here to rectify the situation. He manages to do all this and more and will always be on hand to show us our weaknesses when we start to take ourselves too seriously."Pass the marmalade."

5.0 out of 5 stars Paddington Bear Complete (DVD), 15 Sep 2009
Mr. Thomas Joseph Roche (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Fantastic. If your children - or you - like Paddington, then this is the very best (original) that you can get. 10/10 !

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 1 Feb 2009
Oh the memories came flooding back of my childhoos favourite. Can't wait for my 3 month old to be old enough to enjoy him too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
great entertainment for a 3 year old who is seeing Paddington for the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great Paddington dvd's, 21 Jun 2014
this set of Paddington DVD's are from the TV series and they are sooooo cute and funny, my grand daughter will love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Stuff! theres nothing worse than not having dumplings, especially when you're ill!, 16 May 2014
Great dvd; has all the episodes. completely fun & enjoyable to watch. Paddington is so funny. I recommend this to all children in their collections.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 1 May 2014
Lovely dvd the episodes were just as I remembered them. Now have a friends waiting to watch it next :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this but my son doesn't, 30 April 2014
The Paddington stories are just as much fun as I remember them from when I was a child, but my son does not seem interested in them at all. I suppose children's TV has moved on and become faster paced, digital etc.
it's a pity really.
The films are in good quality, the sound is good quality and if you think your child is more patient than mine, I do recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revisited childhood!, 24 April 2014
My kids love this series which I'm also enjoying for the second time! It's an intelligent series of mildly educational amusing gentile stories told in a traditional English fashion. So much more bearable to watch than the modern (predominantly American) CGI stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 11 Mar 2014
Loads to keep kids who love Paddington Brown entertained, my 6 year old loves these dvd's, I've even had a little watch of it myself cos I used to love Paddington too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›