Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Staples|Change

The Tacwise 91 Staple Selection Pack is a pack containing a total of 2800 hardware-strength staples in four different sizes -15mm (x 1000), 20mm (x 400), 25mm (x 800) and 30mm (x 600). All four staples are particularly hefty, with the 30mm ones being ideal for stapling-down thick plastic sheeting or roofing felt etc.

Used in conjunction with a heavy-duty staple gun or the like, the four sizes of staples are handy to have around for large stapling jobs etc.

The staples have a very hard-wearing thickness to them, making them ideal for stapling down surfaces that are likely to suffer from constant contact, rubbing or a reasonable amount of weight. Furthermore, the depth that the staples allow for (especially the 30mm ones) means that it's very unlikely that they will ever be accidentally pulled out.

So, all in all I've been very happy with the overall quality of the staples. And it's nice to have the four different sizes to choose from for use with large stapling projects.

PLEASE NOTE - This product was supplied to me for free for a 100% unbiased review.
on 28 September 2011
AS GOOD AND AS EASY TO USE AS DISCRIBED AND PREVIEWED , ESPECIALY AS RHUMETOID ARTHRITUS IS NOW AFFECTING MY RIGHT HAND . MANY THANKS FOR A VERY USEFULL TOOL . KEITH PATMORE .
on 2 July 2013
I am mainly using 25mm stainless steel and are a big fan of stainless . never the less this little pack is well worth having as it gives you an assortment to hand and you won't get cought out and end up driving around last minute to buy a few staples of a special length which you need there and then . well pleased with Tacwise having used the new duo 35 tacker for a big fencing job which saved me loads of time and effort .
I've been using 10mmx10mm Tacwise staples for a while with a manual stapler, and overall I like them, but I had an issue with these, which I bought together with the Duo 35 staple/nail gun.

Quality of the staples themselves seems good. No issues.

I used these together with the Tacwise Duo 35 (which is abysmal by the way), and they came apart into several segments inside the tool. This happened with all the sizes of staples.
This doesn't prevent you from using them, but if you need to switch between various sizes often then you'd end up with lots of small segments of unused staples that are more time consuming to stack back into the machine when you need them again.
The same thing happened with the nails, so I'm posting the same review on the nail pack.

This might just be an issue with the Duo 35, but I don't have anything else to test these with.

The box is super flimsy. If you keep it in a very organized drawer then it might last a bit, but most likely you'll need to find another box to keep the staples in. My 10mm Tacwise staples came in a good box that lasts for the entire time I use those staples.
on 8 September 2012
Saves hammering in nails and getting sore thumbs. Only problem is getting right into the corners, but is a great time saver.
on 18 March 2013
This is a very handy pack to own because it gives you a variety of staple lengths without the need to buy loads of boxes which will end up getting wasted .

i find i use 30 and 35mm 91 type staples mainly but occasionally i need something different and just like going to an assorted pack of drill bits this pack has them there all ready for you .
on 13 June 2013
great product would certainly recommend to anyone buying nail gun I have had no problem using these in my nail gun
on 6 November 2013
We started using the 140 selection pack with our hand tackers and then we discovered the 91 pack. Great quality and hold all the sizes I need to do the jobs I use the gun for. Also just discovered these are available in stainless steel for outside jobs this stops the staples going rusty and marking the wood. Big fan of Tac Wise their products certainly seem to do the job easily.
on 20 February 2014
Having once trashed a stapler by using cheapo staples, I'll never waste money like that again. These are the genuine article for my Tecwise Duo 35 (see review) and I have confidence that my Duo will last for years.
on 29 March 2014
Good selection of various sizes and yes you will using some sizes more than others and end up building up a stock but hey that's what happens, and the staples fit and work properly. would recommend this product