5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product
I purchased the green and red versions for my two cats, who are usually very good at escaping instantly from this type of clip-lock collar. However, these are excellent quality and appear to be Houdini proof. Reflective element will also provide extra safety. I got rid of the bell instantly as its irritating, but if you do the same, don't throw away the hook that the...
Published on 28 July 2011 by hazjazmaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice collar for unadventurous cats
2 of these purchased nice looking collar and a good quality, delivered as expected.

Wouldn't recommend for an outdoor cat. My moggies are microchipped but we are expecting two puppies anytime so wanted to be sure that if they decided to park themselves on someone else's sofa they knew where home was without having the hassle of having the chip read...
Published 19 months ago by Gem

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Highly reflective, but doesn't stay on determined cats, 12 May 2011
This review is from: Red Dingo Reflective Cat Collar, 12 mm, Neck Size 20 - 32 cm, Light Blue (Misc.)
These are my cats' first collars (the cats are about 1 year old). 1 has adapted well to wearing it: the bell isn't too large or heavy to get in his way but can be heard from some distance and I can easily adjust the collar for his comfort. The safety buckle comes apart quite easily. It's very highly reflective.

The other cat has not adapted well! Within one week she had lost hers and I have not seen it again. While I would rather have a collar that can come off safely, I would have liked to own this one for a little longer - especially for the price! I do recommend this collar for laid back cats, or ones that are comfortable with wearing collars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you & your cat need from a collar, 6 Dec. 2013
Thank goodness for Red Dingo! I have large male cats and found it very difficult to get collars that were large enough - until I discovered Red Dingo! So many sellers only have sparkly little collars which may be ok for small lap cats, but mine are big boys and spend a lot of time outdoors hunting etc and so need proper collars. These collars are a good long length and adjustable (20-30cms), good quality/thickness, with reflective design, integral bell, room for a name disc and have the all-important safety release. And they are still quite light, not too heavy for a cats neck. Although these are not the cheapest collars they are worth the money and I think I will probably always buy Red Dingo in future!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and useful collar, 14 Jan. 2013
I like this colloar as it was easy to adjust and so far Max hasn't lost it. This was a issue with his previous two collars.
The colour is bright and looks good.
Quality is okay but only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant collar, 28 Jun. 2013
It took me ages to find a collar for my kitten, I am very fussy and had specific requirements! This was the only collar I could find to meet ALL of my requirements, which was pink, reflective, quick release and a bell. I bought this collar for my kitten, it took a day for her to get used to it because of the bell. it stops her catching birds in the garden. She is 8 months now and she hasn't once tried to pull it off. I will need to replace the bell soon as she has got a 'scan me' badge which i attached, which has rubbed the pink colour off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Third time lucky, 25 May 2013
At last, Benson the Cat has come back in with his collar still on. As a young ginger boy he is full of energy and very bad at climbing through shrubs , trees and bushes. He continually slips and falls. His collars catch on twigs and do their job by snapping open so that he doesn't hang himself, and there he is - undressed again. These collars are very smart, definitely what the cat about town should be wearing and come in arrange of colours. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflective fish print collar, 28 Sept. 2014
Louise Taylor (Seoul, South Korea) - See all my reviews
The break away fastener is strong enough that she hasn't lost it but releases easily enough should she get caught on anything.
The bell also lets me know when she's creeping around, so she can't sneak into places she's not allowed to go!!
The reflective fish pattern is great because it means I can find her with a torch when she's hiding in the garden at night.

2.0 out of 5 stars It's very good when it's there, 30 Aug. 2013
My cat had the same collar for a year, but since he blends in with the road a lot I decided to get him something slightly more hi-viz. He lost the first one on day one. Undeterred and thinking that perhaps it was a fluke I bought a second collar and he lost that within a week. So all in all, the idea is great, the execution is poor.

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it, my cat doesn't really, 4 Mar. 2013
Cute collar/colour but the bell drives my cat crazy. The first week she wore it she almost choked herself trying to get it off. We sewed the collar so she could no longer do that. Also she got a rash from scratching at it so much. But at least she didn't bring us mice anymore. Finally, we caved and took it off for good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
A lovely collar which wears well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the design, 15 Jun. 2014
Lovely design, this is the second one I've brought as have an cat who likes to get herself into adventures! and then comes back with no collar!
Price is nice, others may not pay it for their cats as have said to me that's a lot for a collar but my cats are worth every penny and you pay for a nice quality product so I don't care!
As I said quality is puuurfect! and cats adore their collars, my other cat has it in Pink they love the little bell they wouldn't stop jumping around when first putting them on and trying to play with the bell.
Would buy again cause I love the little reflective fish around the collar cause sometimes it reflects in daytime when it's nice and sunny!

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›