on 1 February 2016
I purchased this to take the WiFi antenna from my PC to another room where the signal was much stronger. I used to only get 1 bar of signal, now I get 5!! This extension is great and with it being 5m long, it is plenty long enough to do the job.

It seems to be a very good quality cable and was easy to connect to the PC.
on 3 March 2012
This cable has been very useful in conjunction with the TP-Link TL-ANT2409 2.4GHz 9dBi Outdoor Directional panel antenna in extending the range of my wireless network. Finding kit like this with reverse connectors to the wifi card and antenna has been difficult. Well done to Amazon for stocking unusual items like this.
on 31 August 2013
I needed something to solve the problem of a dead spot from my desk top. I unscrewed the wifi aerial out the back added this extension cable and threaded it round the room to get nearer wifi box downstairs. it increased reception from virtually nothing to five bubbles and gave me top speed. Excellent solution.
on 15 July 2012
Did the job it was intended for, but it was the wireless Router that was the main cause of my problems. I extended and elevated the aerial and got a slight improvement in signal strength which says that the cable was ok. It is well made and does the job intended. No problems here.
on 6 November 2012
I needed to move my router higher to improve wireless signal strength. A friend suggested I just move one of the antennae. Therefore I needed a cable. This cable did the job perfectly. My two neighbours can now share my wireless. Cable paid for itself in the first month
on 31 March 2013
Well made item but the SMA connectors were the wrong gender. The illustration was too small to determine whether or not they were correct, but as it was advertised as an antenna extension cable I assumed it would suit.
on 25 February 2012
I purchased this wextension cable when my car charger would not reach my cradle - it is a perfect product but unfortunately is too long - but this was my mistake = i amstill verry pleazsed with the service and product
on 5 December 2014
From about 0 - 4 Mbps internets THIS awesome little thing Blasted my signal grabbing POWER up to 30 - 35Mbps

no need for a repeater or WiFi amplifier just get this.

saved my Uni grades hehe
on 13 July 2012
yes this product works and extends your antenna cable, but in my experience the extra length in cable made my wireless signal weaker so i bought a better antenna instead and don't use this product now.
on 7 February 2015
Very good quality. We hang it outside to secure fast internet to our customers in our guesthouse and it's working very good. We have >30 mbps around the place (otherwise 5 mbps).