1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony,says it all., 1 July 2012
Mr. Roy Williams "mid point" (Croydon,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SONY VAIO VGN-NR32L/S 15.4-inch Laptop: Pentium Dual Core T2390 1.86GHz, 2GB RAM, 200GB HDD
This computer is the top of the range Windows powered laptop and has excellent specifications.The lid and body are grey and textured so fingerprints don't keep bothering you.The keyboard is good and solid for hours of typing and the touchpad buttons are nice and positive.The 4 usb 2.0 ports come in really handy for camera,scanner and phone use.I use the wireless feature to connect instantly with an Epson printer in the next room and also with a wireless external hard drive.The wireless device shows up all the BT 'out and about' hotspots too,they're always there at the top of the list.( I use a THREE wireless/usb modem for internet).The dual core is a must on the internet these days as a single core just doesn't cut it.(I know,I've tried,and failed.They just lock up!) The laptop is VERY quiet in use as is the DVD drive,very professional.I'm extremely happy with this computer and highly recommend Sony in general.(I have a Sony phone too).The battery seems to last for about 1.5 hours as I power external devices and have the screen bright as well.Still that's good enough for me.(How long are your train journeys ?).I hope this helps if you are considering buying one.