5.0 out of 5 stars Simple item works great
This item works exactly as you would expect. you can stand it on a shelf or hang it up using the hook on the top. all nice and simple. the reading seems to be very accurate as well which is most important. i would certainly recommend this item highly.
Published on 31 May 2012 by GerryB

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, find another.
This apparently came from Germany. It was held at the postal delivery centre because there wasn't enough postage on it. I paid the extra £3 to have it released. I expected more from the reviews, and chose it because of the large numbers in Celcius, I'm not sure how accurate it is, as I don't have a 2nd thermometer to compare it to. I'm sure it reads a much lower...
Published 21 days ago by Carr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, clear thermometer but be careful, 23 April 2015
Stephen C. Fell "steve" (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent thermometer. I've got 2 for both ovens. Clear readings. Word of caution, DO NOT DROP hot thermometer into water, (for example when using a Bain Marie), the glass doesn't like it!!. Had to buy a replacement, but all's well again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it should!, 25 Oct. 2013
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
I noticed that my oven didnt seem to be very warm - i brought this to confirm if i was correct and i was! turned out one of the knobs had broken! all fixed but still keep this in there just so i know when my oven is up to temperature!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reason for purchase, 15 Dec. 2014
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
I formed an opinion that a recently aquired oven was reading high. Use of the thermometer has proved this to be the case and I can now make the relevant setting adjustments.
Thank you for a good product and fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked very well tested it on two different ovens. ..., 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
Worked very well tested it on two different ovens . One was reading 25 low and the other was spot on . Was worth the cost has the oven the was reading wrong is the one used the most . Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Jan. 2015
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
Good, and reacts quickly (but in my oven you either have to hang from a cross rail on the shelf near the door rather than the centre, or balance it on the rails if you want it in the centre).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing How Inaccurate Your Oven Thermostat Is, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
Turns out that the thermostat on my very expensive oven is sufficiently inaccurate to matter. This oven thermometer helps me get the temperature right and yields better cooking results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant. Helped me understand why nothing cooked properly in ..., 5 Aug. 2014
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
Brilliant. Helped me understand why nothing cooked properly in my old oven, and reassures me that my new oven is operating at the temperature I want it to be at.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oven Thermometer, 19 April 2013
Furry Ferret (Cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased this thermometer because I had just had a new oven installed. Reading reviews on the oven I was concerned because some said there were problems with temperatures not being accurate. This is why I purchased the thermometer. Happily, it would appear the oven and thermometer are working accurately. I am very pleased with it and my new oven.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT OVEN THERMOMETER, 11 Jan. 2015
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
EXCELLENT OVEN THERMOMETER. APPEARS TO BE ACCURATE (COMPARED AT THE SAME TIME WITH MY EXISTING THERMOMETER). VERY CLEAR FACE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars OVEN THERMOMETER, 1 Sept. 2014
Jonathan Crouch (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: OVEN THERMOMETER (Kitchen & Home)
I use it regulate preheating mostly. Then I rely on the oven being accurate. Now I have one of these thermometers I would not want to be without it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 59 | Next ›