on 8 September 2012
Exactly as described, smaller than I though it would be but is quite weighty and good quality. Fitted easily and works very well
on 30 January 2012
Arrived most promptly and was exactly as described. The handle was easy to fit and matches my bathroom well, highly recommended.
on 27 April 2014
Great value item, that is quality as well. It's so easy to assemble even a non-DIY person can fit it.
on 26 November 2013
Not a lot you can say about a toilet handle. Looks & feels really good quality, spruced up my loo.
on 9 February 2014
Looks great.

Be careful that you can integrate it with you current cistern system- my old one needed a longer lever than this handle had. It has has a sharp metal front which has scratch into my new toilet sit when it is put up...
on 10 January 2014
After reading other reviews on this handle, we were slightly apprehensive as to what it would be like and if it would be any good... It is slightly smaller than our previous handle, but saying that, it is really quite good! Its neat, has the look of quality thanks to the ceramic handle and good quality chrome, was very reasonable pricewise and was easy to fit (but hubby is a DIYer) - so overall we were really happy with our purchase. The reason why we have not given it 5 stars is simply the lack of any fitting instructions which would not be good if you have not fitted a loo handle before plus we are not sure how robust the handle is...I think it will last years, hubs begs to differ... either way we are both so pleased with it that I have just ordered handle no.2!
on 16 August 2011
There's not much to say about a toilet flush handle, but we bought this because it goes with our Victorian style toilet. It does the job fine, and has a good quality feel about it.
on 26 October 2010
Ordered and delivered in quick time and fitted same day, it was exectly the right handle for my suit.
on 27 June 2016
Bought two of these at the same time. The angle at which the ceramic handle attaches to the spindle was not identical, and there was a small brown blemish in (not on) the porcelain on one, although I have fitted it so that it doesn't show.
The listing makes it clear that they are sent in plain boxes and there is no branding on the item itself. Other Hudson Reed items I've bought are better made so maybe the QA department was having an off-day.
That said, they look OK, work well and were not difficult to fit.
on 29 June 2013
Its a loo flush, my loo now flushes, not sure what more to say, it's nice and white and shiney