Price:£1.26+ Free shipping

on 4 October 2014
Misleading advertising - advert shows pack of four different colours - reality is only one arrives and no choice of colour, unless you delight in misleading buyers, change item description to accurately describe what is in the packet (which has a picture of 4 microphones on the label).... BUYERS BEWARE!
on 16 February 2011
We had some of these inflatable musical instruments for a party which was great fun. Playing the guitar, saxophone or even singing into the microphone gave us all many laughs. My only gripe would be the false advertising as the microphones clearly show 4 on the packaging in all 4 colours and yet there is only one in the packet where as the guitars are in packs of 4 for the same kind of price.
on 24 January 2015
Here you get what you payed for really.
Came befor estimated Delivery Date ...
Easy to inflate/deflate ...
Bright and A nice size ...
Only reason for 4 stars is which there was MORE colours available and your able to choose the colour you order ...
on 12 January 2014
Who doesn't love an inflatable musical instrument / microphone. Fun for everyone and much more successful that the other party favours we bought.
on 17 August 2014
I decided to get my professional music career off the ground, so I thought..."what better than to buy a guitar, saxophone, and a microphone" (as I decided to take up 3 instruments at the same time, to show just how manly I am). Luckily enough, Amazon were very kind in suggesting that I get the inflatable microphone, guitar, and saxophone set, but frankly, I was disappointed.

I figured that lightweight instruments would be the way to go, and what is lighter than air? When I received my collection of musical instruments, I felt conned. There was absolutely nowhere to plug them in! I thought that I managed to get the microphones working, but then realised that the only reason that I was sounding any louder was due to my shouting and not that the microphone was amplifying my voice at all. Not only that, because I thought that 4 microphones may be a bit too heavy, I filled one with helium, and it is currently now somewhere closer to the moon.

So a word of warning, if you are a couple of microphones short for your next gig, do not buy these! You will only be furious at the insignificant volume different!

(The colours are nice though, so that's why I have given the 5 star rating)
on 3 January 2014
Bought these for daughters disco party. Went down well with her friends. Bright colours and nice price. Quick service too.
on 30 December 2013
Bought as part of a Secret Santa. You cannot argue with the service or the price! A nice silly gift.
on 20 May 2014
Ordered four as upon reading I realised that only one was supplied but was very disappointed when they arrived as they were all the same colour. Would have given 5 stars if I had received one of each colour, especially when all are shown on the picture/order page
on 21 August 2014
You only get one item for the price! I think the ad is misleading as it shows 4 items. Ours was good and no leaks but you will need to blow them up days in advance and leave in an unused room as the smell of plastic is unbearable. Otherwise good value for money.
on 20 March 2013
Only 1 not the 4 shown in the picture - very misleading. Am disappointed, despite the low price. Its a shame that the seller couldnt have been honest.
Will not be purchasing the rest that i needed for a birthday party.

See one answered question