Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 December 2008
This has to be the worst iron I have ever had. It is supposed to be non-drip but it constantly drips when I steam iron. Without the steam you may as well not bother ironing!
on 5 February 2009
I bought this iron because of the name having just had another Russell Hobbs model which was brilliant. Sadly this one was nowhere near as good as the other model. I used it only once and found the water leaked out all the time I was ironing, leaving puddles of water all over the ironing board and making wet patches on the clothes. I will still buy Russell Hobbs but a little more expensive, its less hassle.
on 8 February 2009
I agree with both the previous reviewers, this iron leaks persistently and now (after only a year of use) has packed up completely and won't even power on.

Please don't waste your money buying this product.
on 15 February 2009
Very disappointed in this product, worked ok for about a month then started to leak, now unuseable, waste of good money
on 2 August 2009
I have returned my iron this morning having bought it from a high street retailer and I couldn't be happier to be shot of it. As with previous reviews, it leaked also failed to reach even a reasonable temperature and the auto steam stopped working completely. Am going to go off and buy a Breville now... Avoid this one!
on 21 June 2012
Avoid buying this iron. It continuously drips water and now within a year it has developed an electric fault which means it trips my power supply the moment I turn it ON. Not recommended at all.