4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Published on 13 May 2012 by I.nott

1.0 out of 5 stars set up difficult
Bought this for my son for xmas who is a big fan of jungle book and I am still trying to get this to work.Quicktime problems, I have telephoned the helpline on the game, international charges, no help,so have game cant use.
Published on 25 Jan 2009 by S. Knowler

1.0 out of 5 stars set up difficult, 25 Jan 2009
S. Knowler - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Learning Key Stage 1 Jungle Book Ages 5-7 (PC) (CD-ROM)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not straight forward., 6 Nov 2008
My daughter was very excited at getting this product but unfortunately, she has been unable to play it as it requires an older version of quicktime. So, we need to uninstall the newer version of quicktime we have and install and older version of it instead which seems a bit silly. Will update my review once we get it to work, if we do manage to do it. So, I am unable to rate it properly at this stage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 13 May 2012
I played this game when I was little and loved it the levels are so fun and I never completed it because it took hours to do but it was exciting to see what comes next. I would love to complete it now even though its been a few years. I can still remember the tasks you had to complete so this shows it is a fun filled, enjoyable and just all round amazing game. The only problem I had was selecting the level I was on when I came to play it the next day... The level selections where symbols and I didn't know which was which therefor had to do tasks over again or start further ahead then where I had saved previously.

Disney Learning Key Stage 1 Jungle Book Ages 5-7 (PC)
Disney Learning Key Stage 1 Jungle Book Ages 5-7 (PC) by Avanquest Software (Windows 98 / Me / XP)
5.00