on 17 April 2009
I was really impressed with this mascara as I normally go for ones the claiming to separate your eyelash without clumping-well this one actually does, slightly cheaper than some other apparent top quality mascara's but one that is waterproof, and makes your eyelashes covered with colour but looking natural as there is no clumping, the brush evens out each eyelash easily. I found like most mascaras' you need to allow a fair amount of drying time to avoid smearing but the colour is also very rich and would highly recommend to anyone.
on 17 January 2010
I love this mascara so much I have it in waterproof and non waterproof. It does not clump your eyelashes together like hairy spider legs but makes them smooth and dark. Worth every penny!
on 22 November 2011
This mascara lengthens your lashes enormously. There is no clogging and it just simply glides on. It is waterproof, which is the whole point, but it can be quite difficult to remove, even with eye make-up remover. Would buy again for me, so would recommend everyone should give it a try! Seriously, I do not work for Max Factor!
on 25 November 2013
Long lasting and a lovely rich black. It also creates fabulous long eyelashes without clumping. Definitely the best waterproof on the market.
on 10 July 2015
Love this mascara, the brush manages to find all the little hairs of your eye lashes and coat them and lengthen them to a perfectly, kinda natural, unspidery length. Although you don't get much volume, the length makes up for it. However, my one con is that the bristles of the spooly (may be the wrong spelling, sorry) are very long, so often mascara gets on my eye lids when I'm applying it. This is especially annoying when doing the bottom lashes! All in all, good mascara, great formula.

Pros:
- Very lengthening
- Lasts all day
- No crumbling
- It is actually water proof

Cons:
- Not very volumising, but its enough
- I have oily skin; so on hotter days, theres a little drop out in the outer corner of my eyes
- Bristles too long, mascara gets on my lids
on 3 April 2011
I am a 10-year-old girl and I bought this to use at parties and discos ect. ect. It works really well but the only problem is that it is extremely hard to remove, so if you buy this produt then make sure you have a very good eye make-up remover to get it off.
on 16 March 2011
I don't wear much make-up and this provides the perfect look I want. Defined and slightly darker than normal but with no clumping or falseness.
My only complaint is that it is very hard to remove! I'm using Nivea eye make-up remover and I'm still wiping off residue two days later. May be it is the waterproofing...anyway I am now looking for another mascara to try.
on 4 January 2014
Maybe its me or my skin, but finding a waterproof mascara is difficult. They all slide off and produce the panda effect.
I bought this after a recommendation from a friend who works mainly outside and so far its not too bad.
Come the end of the day it has still smudged, but not to the extent of some others. It goes on nicely with no clumping and does make the lashes stand out.
I wouldn't want to pay high street price for it, but at the price here it was quite a good buy.
on 9 December 2013
This is a nice mascara. Pretty and sleek, comfy to hold. Needs a few coats but then I have really fine eyelashes so may work lots better for girls more blessed in that dept. Even with my fine lashes, 2 to 3 coats works well, dries quickly so wont slow your morning routine. Good price, does'nt smudge and lasts all day. No touch ups. Delivered in less than a week, well packed. I should really give 5 stars cos after all, not the mascara's fault I have baldy eyelids ;-) Recommend.
on 22 February 2013
Ever since i can remember i have been using max factor waterproof mascara, the good old plain black one, and though i find it a bit lumpy where i have to remove excess mascara off the brush, it is still the best waterproof mascara i tried up till now. This product is a lot better, no lumps on the little brush and it is just as waterproof. A lot easier to apply therefore and looks pretty. Use it with a curler and you will have eyes like the adverts!

See one answered question