5.0 out of 5 stars It's full of beans!
I bought this for my 15 year old son who is about the same size as a very large turnip. I got him the blue one as it goes with the colour scheme in his man cave.

I was surprised at how light this bean bag was and for a second foolishly thought I had bought a load of rubbish. I can gladly report that it is very good!

It is light but that makes for...
Published 12 months ago by KM

2.0 out of 5 stars ... - he totally swamps it and is not very comfortable sitting on it
Ordered this for my son who is 5ft 9" tall - he totally swamps it and is not very comfortable sitting on it. The picture used is very misleading - the model must be really short. Also, the bean bag has a weird smell to it - hope it fades soon.
Published 3 months ago by Sue

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars It's full of beans!, 16 Dec 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Designer Recliner Gaming Bean Bag BLUE - Indoor & Outdoor Beanbag Chair (Water Resistant) by Bean Bag Bazaar®

It is light but that makes for easier moving about the house as I have found out. He seems to be carrying it around with him like some sort of shell on the back of a sea creature. He plonks it down and just sits on it! A surprise attack the other day also proved it as a good weapon as it hit me in the face like a giant pillow. I had him in a half nelson within seconds of course (any world of sport wrestling fans out there?)

The material is polyester which has been very well woven to produce a very strong and durable bag. It is apparently water resistant and it does feel like it is so he can take this into the garden during the summer if we have one.

It may seem like there's hardly any beans in it at all but once you sit in it, you realise why. The bag becomes solid yet fluid enough to manoeuvre your body into it to achieve a comfy shape and the backrest section does fill up to provide something to lean back on! It has been really well designed and built, definitely a quality item in my opinion.

Size-wise I'd say sitting in it, it's around 2.5-3 foot high at the back and around 1 meter square at the bottom, so not bad at all.

I have had a sit in it and it was pretty good. After several attempts of getting out of the thing I managed to lean back and fling my upper portly body up and land on my feet. A bit like Bruce Lee.

A bit pricey but great quality, recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy beanbag, 30 July 2013
I bought this beanbag for my daughter and she is thrilled with it. She prefers it to a normal one as you can sit up in it so its more comfortable for using a laptop or watching TV. My only reservation is that it seems quite a bit smaller than in the picture - they must have photographed it with a very short adult - so check the size out before you buy to make sure you are happy with the actual size you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional, hard wearing bean bag. Nice design and vibrant colour., 4 Jan 2014
JK "J. K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
We bought a blue designer recliner as a Christmas gift and it's much better in terms of quality and level of support than I expected.

Light to carry around but when I first picked it up I was horrified how little filling there was inside. It feels less than half full. It's not until you sit down you realise it has to be. If the seat was packed solid it would split and you wouldn't sink into it.

Once you're settled into the chair it's certainly comfortable and feels solid enough. Obviously doesn't offer the same upholstered support as a sofa or chair. Fabric isn't slippy and you won't fall off unless you really want to!.

As far as size is concerned I'm quite short, 5 ft 4 in, and the seat's plenty big enough for me. I'm not sure about the dimensions for someone much taller and would recommend you check out the size before you buy.

Fabric is polyester and water resistant which makes it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. If you're taking the seat outside it's good idea to put blanket or plastic sheeting underneath as it prevents the fabric becoming scuffed.

Colour is a vibrant blue and the seat looks good, certainly better than a lot of others we looked at.

We're happy and the bean bag made a nice gift for a teenager who uses it daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan 2013
FG Winskill - See all my reviews
I would recommend this product to anyone considering a beanbag for their kids (or for adults!). It's made of durable material, comes in a range of attractive colours, and is very lightweight to move around the house. It has been a huge hit, and very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it with a passion, 14 July 2013
H. S. Hampton "HSH" (England) - See all my reviews
this takes me back to my childhood, it's comfy wonderful and allows me to fuss my dog without having to scrabble about on the floor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 May 2013
Perfect for us! Used as a chair next to little boys bed when reading stories at night time. Just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 15 Sep 2010
A great addition for my teenage son's bed. He loves it and finds it very comfy. Also practical as it can be wiped down easily and is a great colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Right Comfortable Games Sea . !!!, 9 Nov 2014
Delivery on time. I brought this for my Grandson, 12th b/day. He loved it. !!!!! The colour is a lovely blue, made well, really strong material and is easy to wipe clean if need to. Once he got it to sit up right up the back, he got really comfortable in it to play his games on TV. We very pleased. !!!!!!! Thank yo . !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product., 18 Dec 2013
Love this item. Fantastic price, great quality. Shame I left it a bit late to order for Christmas because paid £14.99 for delivery but it looks a lot more expensive than it cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars great indoors and out, 2 Jun 2013
Present for the grandson
Matches his new bedroom and is useful indoors and for eating a barbie on the lawn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›