4.0 out of 5 stars Very good
It was well discribed and arrived on time.
It works well and my children liked it.
However, as in many other controllers the wire is getting loose from the controller side and this may cause it to stop working.
Published 19 months ago by Abdelfatah Tumi

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part but quality is poor
The quality of this controller just isn't good enough. Barely an hour and a half into playing Metal Gear Solid the left analogue stick was becoming sticky and jamming on. Caused a fair few player deaths and swear words from me. I wouldn't even give it to a child because it just doesn't work.

I suppose I could take the thing apart and see if I could apply some...
Published on 14 Jan. 2011 by silas marner

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, poor service, 15 Jun. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PS2 PLAYSTATION 2 CONTROLLER GAMPAD JOYPAD SONY COMPATIBLE [PlayStation2] (Video Game)
I do not normally leave bad reviews, sometimes things are faulty and it can't be helped.

I ordered two of this item, both were of poor quality and one broke immediately. I take good care of our consoles and accessories, so we are hardly hard on buttons, but the R1 just didn't work.

The seller promised to send a replacement, but did not do so and then ignored all emails sent about it. I had to open an amazon dispute and eventually it was resolved by amazon refunding me due to non contact of the seller with them.

I have bought many items from Amazon and this is the first one that I have ever had a problem with. Poor quality items and poor service, I would go elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 31 July 2013
Good price for product, quite good quality and works just as well as a sony controller. Would highly recommend buying one of these before spending money on sony overpriced products when this does the same thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Performance, Avoid!, 17 Feb. 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Analog sticks don't have full 360 degree movement and are clunky, and the D-Pad is spongy. Do yourself a favour and pay that little bit extra for the official controller.

1.0 out of 5 stars fake and broke, 9 Dec. 2010
Mr. S. Trinh - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
not the proper one and broke after a couple uses this is the second time i brought a fake ps2 control and that broke after a few uses

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Mar. 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This controller is just like the original Sony controller that comes with your console. My anologue broke, so I purchased this as a replacement. It works fine, looks the same but costs less than half price.

5.0 out of 5 stars controler, 29 Aug. 2013
this was just what my hubby wanted for his birthday and is now using it every day. I received it the day after I ordered this was fine, as I nearly forgot to get him something

1.0 out of 5 stars Shockingly bad, 5 April 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought a couple of these as I needed them because I 'accidently' broke my previous ones. I was going to by the official ones but the price of these did tempt me.

I know that it had some bad reviews but I thought, 'eh, so it might be worse, as long as it works, for that price, it's fine.'

Man was I wrong!!!! This is terrible. It sabotages what you do. You press a button and find that it sticks. This has instantly made me a lot worse at my favourite PS2 game, PES. Stay clear of this, you get what you pay for, a disgraceful product.

shame there is no 0 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described, 28 Sept. 2013
Turned up approximately 3 days after I ordered it despite the fact that I chose the cheapest delivery method. Haven't used it much yet but it seems to be working fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent completely wrong product., 4 July 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this expecting what was pictured and titled, a PS2 controller, with a lead that plugs into the controller port.

I have been sent a cheap replica of a PS3 controller that has a USB connection. I don't own a PS3.

Will be sent back immediately in return for my money, which will be spent on an official Playstation 2 Controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 10 Oct. 2013
Good controller has not broken and is strong no real difference to my old Sony ps2 controller brilliant all buttons are the same.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›