5.0 out of 5 stars A watch come tlo life.
My Swatch watch had been sitting in the drawer for over one year. Every time I went shopping I reminded myself to get some batteries and everytime I forgot!!

Then I saw the exact batteries I needed on the website. Obviously, I bought them and my timepiece is working like a dream.

I must say the service provided by the vendor was excellent!
Published on 17 Aug 2010 by Anita

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from 'Sparkle'
Don't buy from 'Sparkle' online jewellers.

They sent me an empty envelope. Although costing only 97p they accused me of trying to defraud them and threatened legal action. Yes for 97p!!!!
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Kyrano

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy from 'Sparkle', 17 Jan 2011
This review is from: Renata 390 Silver Oxide 1.55v Watch Battery (Sr1130Sw) (Electronics)
Don't buy from 'Sparkle' online jewellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars A watch come tlo life., 17 Aug 2010
Anita "Anita" (Cardiff, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews

I must say the service provided by the vendor was excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars straightforward and unfussy, 20 Oct 2011
Swatch replacement battery, delivered very swiftly indeed and at minimal cost. As easy as pie to install yourself. Why couldn't other purchases be as easy as this?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent Deal, 17 Dec 2012
Batteries arrived very quickly - were as described and in no time I had my watch back working Really pleased - would definitely deal again !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 26 Sep 2013
Does what it needs and makes things work that have run out of power, such as a watch. Friendly seller - would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and service, 24 Dec 2012
Impressed with the service and the cost of this battery. It has givena new lease of life for my Swatch watch.

3.0 out of 5 stars For my Swatch watch, 16 Jun 2014
I thought that I would change the battery myself as it is so easy on a swatch.
I am only giving it three stars as the battery, whilst not expensive, and quickly delivery has not lasted long at all.
If I go to a shop the life is 18 months to 2 years. Mine only lasted about 6 months so a little disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved £££s, 6 April 2011
J. Nicholls (UK) - See all my reviews
These batteries cost £££s to buy from a shop or market so I was really pleased with the price and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch battery, 9 Sep 2010
Brought this battery for my old Swatch watch, very cheap and works, why pay £2-3 more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery at a good price, 19 Dec 2013
I bought this battery for a Swatch watch. It is exactly the same make as the one that the watch was supplied with so no doubt it will last a very long time as the original one did. Really good price so cannot fault this item and would definitely recommend.