5.0 out of 5 stars I love Eastpak.
I use this for weekend trips and its a perfect size, the handles are tough and the shoulder strap is very comfy. The last time I used it I had to walk a bit of a distance in the rain and all my stuff stayed nice and dry.
I have been a fan of Eastpak for several years and this bag will be my main travel bag for a good few years to come, well worth the price.
I...
Published on 7 Oct. 2010 by S. Dillon

3.0 out of 5 stars I want the inner base!
I have Eastpak messenger bag which is great. So I've decided to go for this Station Duffel 57Ltr bag. It's just arrived today so I haven't actually tried it yet but it looks like a very good quality: buckles are metal and not plastic, the bit goes over the shoulder looks comfy having wide, soft and flexible rubber with anti-slip pattern, the fabric covers the top zip so...
Published on 10 Sept. 2011 by Wonder Woman

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Eastpak., 7 Oct. 2010
S. Dillon (Ireland.) - See all my reviews
I did notice a few times when a Ryanair/Easyjet plane is full, some people with small suitcases have to put them in the hold but with this bag its never taken off me, another reason why I love it.
Great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars rock solid bag, 11 July 2011
Perfect size for a solo weekend trip. Only one zipped pocket on the outside, and very small (would only fit a wallet in it). One larger zipped pocket in side (about 20cm wide, 15cm tall). The buckels are made of metal. Easily adjustable shoulder strap. You can use a fairly large padlock to close the main zipper. This bag will probably last you a life time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong & Sturdy, 5 Aug. 2009
What can I say, it's taken a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. The price was very reasonable and I've used it many times on international flights.a

5.0 out of 5 stars Eastpak station bag, 22 Jan. 2012
This is an excellent well constructed bag by Eastpak and currently being sold by Amazon at about half the price. The capacity is 57L, so can be used as weekend or cabin gear.

It does have a solid base, so can be folded to a small size. The lack of a solid base may be off putting to some who may want to carry formal ironed clothes in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars great bag, 7 Feb. 2012
good size bag perfect for cabin baggage, can fit tons in it, good wide straps for easy to carry. looks strong looks like will last alot of years so good purchase. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall pretty nice bag. It is what it seems., 25 Feb. 2011
A seemingly good Eastpak product. At first sight the bag seems quite sturdy and able to withstand some punishment. Only time will tell though.
It could use some more organizing options, some inner compartments perhaps. But that's just peanuts.
Anyway, the service was excellent on Amazon's part. Good price, reliable service and adequate packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and styling, 6 Dec. 2012
Bought as a gift and I am extremely pleased with the quality and look of the bag. Also the colour combination works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars large holdall, 23 Feb. 2012
I bought this duffel bag for my student son. It is very sturdy and fits a lot inside. Comparing the Eastpak with other holdalls it fares well with all the most expensive bags out there. The Eastpak from Amazon is fab value for money as well and definitely the cheapest on the internet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but big!, 29 Oct. 2010
I ordered this bag because I needed a new gym bag and it was a great price. When it arrived I was shocked at how big it was, a bit too big for the gym, but a great size for a weekend away.

Nevertheless its good quality. Overall a fab bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality Competitively Priced, 15 July 2012
Amazon Customer (Teddington, Mddx., UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent good quality bag at a very competitive price. This is the second Eastpak bag we've bought and both are well made quality items that do their job well. We'd certainly buy Eastpak again! What else can you say about a bag?

Eastpak Station Duffel Bag