4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt bag
This bag is of good quality and durable material. it has a very long strap, so it even fitted over my baby bump. the two compartments were useful, though I could not fit my purse and camera in the front section as I had hoped.
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by S. Grime

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday purse
thought it would be a little larger but pattern is nice. cant get all I would like to in it
Published 5 months ago by DENNY

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt bag, 5 Nov 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 5 April 2012
this was bought for my 15 year old son who was going on a 3 day school trip. He managed to fit his phone, wallet, ipod, and sunglasses in it. No worrying about him losing anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 July 2013
Good quality bag. The strap is quite big but can be made smaller to fit. It has two compartments. One main one infront and a smaller back one for money or other smaller items.

4.0 out of 5 stars good bumbag, 30 Aug 2013
nice and cheap for kids to take on holiday. Rain proofe ,decent quality , robust stitching , zip and belt buckle

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent waist pack, 26 Oct 2010
Love this Eastpak bag - perfect size - back zipper compartment nice for easy access to smaller items.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
Good, spacious bag - did the job well. Could do with some internal pockets to improve userbility.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite OK, 23 Jun 2014
Almost as expected. Sometimes it gets loose and almost fell off from my hip, but otherwise ok. The quality of the product is ok, more like a design issue.

3.0 out of 5 stars Holiday purse, 20 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Waist bag, 31 July 2014
If I could give it more stars I would. I love it. There is a safe zipped pocket next to your body for money or cards. the front pocket is plenty big enough for my phone and bits. It does not feel bulky whilst holding more than I was expecting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fanny pack. Spreads the load real nice., 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Eastpak Unisex Springer Bag (Luggage)
This Eastpak fanny pack spreads the load I carry very evenly over my fanny. I use it when I go out walking the dog. I can squeeze in a couple of large (9 inch), firm bananas. Could probably stuff a few softer ones in too.

It also lets me fit in my Vaseline tube. I always take this with me when I go dogging as I suffer from dry lips.

Occasionally I can get some juice in there too and when I have achieved this it has never squirted out.

All in all an excellent fanny pack, and when I spread it out it has a surprising capacity. This Eastpak fanny pack also has a 30 year guarantee so will probably out last my fanny.

It is tough, durable and when opened up can take repeated and multiple insertions and removals.

Eastpak Unisex Springer Bag