Format: DVD|Change

Best thing about this is the cover, but don't be fooled by that. The plot is a basic horror fare, a small group of people holed up in a building where they are preyed upon by a vengeful spirit.
There's nothing special about this film as its basically a low budget creation and its actually more of a gruesome murder than scary horror.
It's worth a watch if you don't expect too much from it, but don't be fooled by the cover. This is the sort of staple film you'd find on the horror channel [which is one of my favourites by the way].
If your still tempted to view it, then get a second hand copy.
VINE VOICEon 18 February 2007
This offering does not even fall into the category of being a film! I can't tell you enough how bad it is - the acting is atrocious and it looks like its been filmed by an amateur using their camcorder! I don't think I've ever seen such an awful film - it is completely laughable and the whole thing is just an absolute joke. This dosen't even deserve 1 star - definitely avoid!
on 26 December 2013
I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. I READ THE SYNOPSIS AND IT SOUNDED SO PROMISING. I BOUGHT IT (TOO HIGH A PRICE) I WOULD NOT HAVE ACCEPTED THIS AS A GIFT IF I KNEW IT WAS THIS AWFUL. ITS IS POOR ACTING, LOOKS AS IF ITS DONE IN ONE PLACE, POSTMAN PAT IS MORE SCARY (AT LEAST POSTMAN PAT CAN ACT) IT HAS TO BE HOMEMADE. I WOULD REALLY AVOID THIS WITH ALL COST. IF THERE IS A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ABOUT IT I SUGGEST YOU VIEW IT FIRST BEFORE BUT TAKE MY ADVICE DO NOT WASTE YOUR CASH ON SUCH RUBBISH.
on 18 March 2011
Ms. Norman has said previously that it's not worth pennies, I can't even give it away. This dvd has gone straight in the bin. I have been collecting movies for over 20 years made from 1933 to present day and this has to be the worst. I personally think that this is some kids idea from film class in the states. DO NOT BUY, DO NOT RENT, DON'T ACCEPT IT AS A GIFT. Put your time to better use.
Given 1 star as I had to rate from 1 to 5, otherwise it would have been a minus figure
on 1 May 2011
a friend lent this to me after saying it was terrible, and it was worse , it was absolutely awful. Like previous reviews the acting was low budget and awful, the storyline was sporadic and ridiculous and the quality was abysmal. if you're thinking of buying this DON'T. As one of the previous reviews stated it is not worth pennies. It really is one of the worst films i've ever seen.
88 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 May 2014
there are not words to express my disatisfaction over this movie. Badly shot, edited, scored, synced and written, at one point a sound mike hits one of the actors on the head!! Sometimes I just wanted to cry with the achingly poor quality of the bloody thing...
Avoid and save your retinas...
on 3 May 2014
The DVD arrived quite quickly, so it deserves props for the seller, for that, but I can see why it only cost me just over a quid to buy - I have watched my fair share of 'so bad, they're good' horror movies, but this fell at the first post. The Joker's creepy brother, running around in a long johns/mankini combo, didn't exactly help, to make you take this seriously, either. Don't waste your time, or money. ðŸ'©
on 28 May 2014
don't believe the cover,a cheap made film that children could have ddone better in a play,i found this a waste of time ,money. not worth buying at all,better off in the bin,..................don't buy this its absolute rubbish
on 28 April 2016
this film is utter rubbish really cheaply made only had it on for a few minutes wasnt amused at all so l turned it off and chucked dvd in the bin l would definately not recommend this film to anyone l have only given it one star but if l could l wouldnt even give it that
on 16 February 2013
my brother lent this to me after telling me it was one of the best movies he had ever seen. I very quickly realized he was pulling my pi**er....rubbish acting, rubbish effects dont waste your money.