on 12 December 2009
This watch was bought for my 16 year old son who loves it. He has a big wrist and it was a perfect fit straight out of the box. The face is clear and easy to read. The bracelet is well made, and should stand up to the wear and tear I know it will have to endure. Other than that it is exactly as the description. The RRP is accurate and most retailers offer it at the RRP so to buy it here is the best approach. Supplied in a non-sealed presentation, box with protective film on the face.
on 15 November 2013
When I was looking for a watch in Amazon I found this ítem. I have several watches but none from Sekonda. The case is big and when you hold the watch in your hand you feel the weight. You can't ignore it. The white details in the dial make a good contrast with the black background. The outer bezel doesn’t rotate but it looks nice. The hour and minute hands are big and can be easily read. They are paint in white and you would expect to be luminescent in the darkness but they aren't. The band also looks nice. The band lock works properly but I don't feel it too solid. In summary I am very happy with my first Sekonda watch.
on 9 December 2013
First the positives.

There is no doubt this watch looks and feels good. The double clip is positive and certainly gives the feel that it won't come undone irrespective of what is thrown at it. The face is clear and easy to read and the overall impression is of something more expensive.

Now the not so good.

Removing links to make the watch fit is "challenging" and I would recommend that, unless you have a good selection of jewelers screwdrivers and fine nosed pliers, and a great deal of patience, you leave it to the professionals. Also, the joint between the strap and the watch only has a limited amount of flex; so, if you have small wrists, the watch may not fit snugly.

However, on balance an excellent watch for the price.
on 3 December 2011
excellent quality and a good value watch the strap is very roomy for the gent with a larger wrist looks much more expensive than the price
on 14 September 2011
Smart and stylish watch. Bought for my husband. Would definately recommend this product and would definately buy another. Well worth the money.
on 25 November 2013
I bought this for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it! on his wrist every day. came up a little big so if you know someone with big wrists this is perfect! but the links are easy enough to get out, we took it to a cobbler and it only cost a fiver to get the links out so can fit any wrist size!
on 4 December 2013
smart and sporty looking watch....not only dose it look good as day wear but looks smart with a nice shirt for evening wear.....only thing i would say was not good about this watch was taking the links out to make watch smaller.........
on 26 August 2013
Stylish watch, great value for money. Lost my previous watch the same type and it never lost a beat for 5 years thats why I ordered the same model.
on 19 May 2014
Really nice watch
Looks neat and keeps good time.
Well worth the money.
I would recommend if you want a watch in this price range.
on 28 October 2013
The wristwatch is a good one and i like it. I would recommend it to whosoever wanting to get an affordable wristwatch.