4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag
the bag looks really good with my quinny buzz in rebel red. it looks the part and I hope its going to last a while
Published 17 months ago by NUSH

2.0 out of 5 stars Quinny Speedi Nappy Bag
Published on 3 Nov 2009 by Claire

2.0 out of 5 stars Quinny Speedi Nappy Bag, 3 Nov 2009
Expecting my third child I ordered this to match my travel system. I was surprised how small this bag was when it arrived. Just 37cm across the bottom and 37cm high. It is only comfortable if you wear it across your body. It doesn't sit well as a shoulder bag. The changing mat is good quality but quite bulky and takes up one of the main pockets inside, of which there are three. The middle pocket unzips fully on both sides - don't really understand why. There are no stand up pockets for bottles, drinks or food and I wouldn't have thought there was room for a flask if needed. There are some net pockets but these are 7cm across and 15cm high - what could you use them for? Anything small would be very hard to retrieve. The pocket dividers are all nylon so no protection against spills or wet clothes etc. If you just want a bag for nappies then this is great. But in my opinion this is too small and impractical for a day out, especially as the baby gets older. On the plus side it looks quite funky and is quite light! The Raven colour is black with tiny white spots, not as grey looking as the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice bag, 4 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Quinny Speedi SX Nappy Bag (Fudge) (Baby Product)
Great bag, and the colour is right for my pram!! Fits everything you need for a day out, and stays very well on shoulder as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 April 2012
Very handy, fits everything that I need, including bottles and baby food. Lots of pockets for keys, phone, etc. Great bag!

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER BUY THIS ITEM, 18 July 2011
ONLY USED FOR 3 MONTHS AND ALREADY HAS COME APART ON ALL THE STITCHING. WOUDLDNT MIND BUT NOT USED ON A REGULAR BASIS AND 3 MONTHS FOR A NAPPY BAG IS SILLY!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking unisex change bag, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Quinny Speedi SX Nappy Bag (Fudge) (Baby Product)
Compact in size. But you can fit all the essentials in here. Wipe clean fabric. Good unisex design. Poppa won't be embarrassed also carrying this one! Not tried it out with the Quinny pram yet. But first impressions good. I do admit that it seems to be smaller than most of the other bags I'ev seen. I don't personally see this as being a negative though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review Quinny Speedi SX Nappy Bag, 7 Nov 2012
This review is from: Quinny Speedi SX Nappy Bag (Fudge) (Baby Product)
Great bag, big with a lot of pockets to put babys products. The colour matches de Maxi-Cosi Pebble that I bought in Amazon ;)

I've received the bag in Portugal after three days! Well done Amazon in the logistics!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but developed a nasty split seam., 6 Feb 2012
Rog (Nottingham England) - See all my reviews
After a few months of use the bag started coming to pieces. Not a problem with Amazon though. They are replacing it with a new one without any grief at all. I will see how the new one fares when it's in use. Mums need these things to see the nappy stage out at least. Why does anyone ever use anything but Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quinny Nappy Bag, 19 Oct 2009
Iam very pleased with this bag i got it to go with my quinny buzz! Quick delivery!

Quinny Speedi SX Nappy Bag (Fudge)
29.36