Platform: Nintendo DS|Change

VINE VOICEon 6 January 2009
I must confess to being totally hooked on this game - time literally flashes past as I'm trying to shoot my way through the Japanese islands as a US Marine, or battle my way across Occupied Europe as a British soldier. Given the small nature of the DS screen and console, this is quite an amazing experience in terms of shoot 'em up games playing.

It lives up to my expectations and - although not cheap - I must say that it does seem to be value for money as I keep on going back for more. It's well-designed and engaging, but remember to take the games pack out before handing the DS console back to the kids.......

As a former Spear of Destiny and Wolfenstein addict on the PC, I've found a new way to waste literally hours!
on 13 January 2009
Having completly hooked on the previous CoD4 and wasted much of my life playing it, I had high expectation on World At War which wasn't disappointing at all.

Great graphic for NDS also good story line, the great fun aiming using the touch screen to shoot people's head gave good satifaction.

But all of those plus side in World At War are already in CoD4 which I think still a better game and harder to complete. There are some different tasks to complete but except I enjoyed driving the tank, other tasks seems little bit pointless.

Get this game by all mean if you like FPS and you'll still have hours of fun, but CoD4 is just as good if not better.
on 10 October 2009
Best purchase I've made for my DS, been playing it non-stop and still enjoying it.
on 24 July 2009
I bought this after playing cod modern warfare on ds,this is one of the best action games on ds,good length in campaign mode,lots of achievements to collect,the graphics and sound are great.Every level in the game is great,never a dull moment.
on 7 July 2009
Just started playing but am redalising it can be quite addictive, really please with the supplier, Thank You!
on 27 March 2009
what can i say this is a great game and so much better than modern warfare, it makes much more use of teh stylus, it has much more levels which great detail, more weapons, more voice dialogue, a better trainign level :D more features, and with all this, no framrate problems :) it also has wifi multiplayer :) get it, without a doubt itll keep you ocupied even after youve coimpleted it
p.s. its also a bit harder than modern warfare
on 29 April 2009
Great graphics. It seemed awkward using the stylus on the DS Lite at first but soon got used to that. Lots of challenging situations and hours of endless fun. Highly recommended as one of the best games.
on 9 July 2011
Considering the size of the game card, the game itself is brilliant, graphics are good, it was bought for my partner who had to go into hospital, he started playing it before he went in, and is really pleased with it, and he recommends the game
on 8 January 2013
I brought this game for my son. It arrived very promptly and very well packaged. Although it was second hand, it was good as new. Many thanks, would use this company again
on 25 February 2014
Bought this item thinking that it would be a good purchase however it doesn't work well on the small screen.

See one answered question