5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing underwear!
Published on 30 Sept. 2012 by Ryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted!!
First I must say there was nothing wrong with the quality of these pants,I just want to say be careful when you order because I thought I was ordering the longer leg boxers but received the boxer trunks, the main photo is of the longer sort from this supplier, I could have returned but decided to keep them Hubby said they would be Ok.
Published on 10 Jan. 2012 by Mrs. J. Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing underwear!, 30 Sept. 2012
Ryan "R.McC" (Northern Ireland, UK) - See all my reviews
These trunks are exactly what i wanted. They are slightly more tighter than boxers so they are more comortable but as they are able to stretch quite a bit they are still the same length! They also don't ride up the back of you like boxers usually do. I would recommend these to anyone who is wanting to buy some comfy and long term underwear. I wouldn't go back to my boxers now i have these!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I wanted!!, 10 Jan. 2012
Mrs. J. Wood (Uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Smexy looking and mostly comfy, 5 May 2012
hal40k (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
So it's rare to find someone who doesn't like the look of CK undies... and I'm no different - this set is good quality and a nice simple variety. Only criticism of them is that they do have a tendency to ride up the thigh a little bit but they do look and feel good overall. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-quick delivery, 6 Dec. 2011
It's difficult to get that excited about underpants (unless you're a budding superman and want to wear them on the outside), but these really fit the bill. Product is good quality, very comfortable and exactly as described/pictured. Delivery was very quick it arrived within 48 hours of placing my order. Spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 19 Oct. 2011
Ms. Debby Fisher (uk) - See all my reviews
Excellent purchase....comfy, wash up brilliantly. Great present purchase. very good value for money. bought in other sizes also. thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy bumfy, 9 Jan. 2012
Son loves em but would not agree to video review. I agree that you need to ask for a size larger than you need, we did and they fit fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, quality boxers..., 16 May 2014
Johnw4 (London, UK) - See all my reviews
These boxers arrived well before the guaranteed time. I had noticed previous customers had said they were a size larger than they would have normally bought, so being an XL normally I chose Large and they fit perfectly. They are very comfortable and are great with jeans or smart trousers. Will definitely be buying them again, especially at this great price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Opening-free tighty whiteys, 12 Mar. 2014
Whilst I understand the requirements of shareholders dividends, I find it a little at odds with the premium nature of this brand that these boxers shorts should be manufactured in Vietnam! I mention this because apparently, Vietnamese men are built different to European men-shorts did not have any kind of fly, either button or pullaside requiring the wearer to divest himself of the garment each time he wishes to relieve himself!

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking boxers for the boys, 12 Nov. 2013
these are great, good price, greaf fit, my girlfriend loves me in them and i can happily answer front door or change in gym safe while wearing these, obviously serves its purpose as underwear, and as long as ck keep making them like this then its no wonder why boxers are real mens choice of underwear over briefs, comfortable, fashionable, and sexy..

3.0 out of 5 stars Tighter leg holes., 30 Jun. 2014
Roger Pull - See all my reviews
Good quality and not a bad fit, but the elastic round the leg holes needs to be tighter. They are more like boxers than trunks, but still a very good buy, with fast delivery and a good price.