Colour: Pink|Change

on 23 May 2009
our daughter has had this from the time she was born. she loves it!!! she loves the tags and she sleeps clutching the blanket. great for self calming at night as she never has a problem finding the blanket herself...even though I know she throws it around!!!
one word of advice though....if you are buying one...get 2
on 3 September 2010
This is a very attractive, well made product, however my baby isn't interested in it. Maybe more suitable for older babies when they are slightly more independent as my baby currently refuses any substitute for human comfort!
on 9 January 2010
My daughter loves this taggie blanket. This is the 3rd one we have purchased and I'm sure it won't be the last. It washes and tumble dries well.
on 15 June 2010
Had been looking for a comfort blanket, compared several more expensive items, decided on this one because I liked the colour, and the feel of the fleece. Its a good size for my 9 month old to carry and she loves to fiddle with the tags when feeding before bed, which actually seems to settle her quicker.
on 9 January 2010
This is such a good product, i've bought 2 for my 9 month old daughter. She loves it and it really helps her to put herself back to sleep at night. With 2 in the bed she doesn't panic when she wakes. Lovely quality and feel and washes well too. Shame about the roughness of the label on the actual blanket though.
on 27 December 2009
Received very promptly. I bought 2 of these for my twin babies to settle at night. They took to them immediately and slept all night...!! Great comfort for them as they love the feel of the fleecy blanket and tags. But don't loose them cos they get VERY ATTACHED.
on 23 July 2011
My son didn't take to this initially for quite a while but for some reason, really loves it now. When I go into him in the morning, he is always standing up in the cot holding it and now always puts it to his face when he's put into his cot at night to soothe himself. Well worth the money at the sale price I paid and definitely cheaper and softer than branded Taggies (though they are lovely too)! Great material that washes well and dries quickly.

Would definitely buy one again.

Update - have since ordered another one of these as my son is really attached to it now - easier than trying to get it washed and dried before bedtime again!
on 3 January 2011
My baby boy is OBSESSED with all things tags, and therefore LOVES this taggie...a must for any tag obsessed baby or child!
on 11 November 2014
Love this so much, probably more than my daughter! Literally can't fault this item in any way. It feels amazing to touch looks adorable and all the different textures of silk and fluff is great. My daughter usually gets her muslin to cuddle but since getting this she falls asleep with it cuddled to her face. Great for price also, concidering ive seen some overly priced ones that don't look half as decent as this one. Definitely recommend.
on 15 February 2010
This is brilliant if your baby loves the labels and it's not to big to take out and about (ie not a big blanket more like a hankerchief) so less stuff to carry around!

See one answered question