5.0 out of 5 stars Watersport shoes
These were absolutely wonderful for swimming in the sea - we were in Mauritius and the sea had lots of sea urchins and rocks so it would have been impossible to go in without the shoes. They kept their shape and weren't too heavy to wear in the water - a great product.
Published on 23 Mar 2010 by G. Marsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while they lasted
Published on 20 July 2010 by D. JTattersall

5.0 out of 5 stars Watersport shoes, 23 Mar 2010
G. Marsh (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great water shoes., 2 April 2011
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
Having had our previous water shoes for over ten years we were in need of new and were surprised by the number to choose from. Our original were bought in the USA before they were even thought of here.

We didn't want toggles on the top or at the back of the heal so that ruled out many of the cheaper shoes, but finding these with Velcro fastening alleviated the problem of my husbands two different sized feet.

The reviews from others stated these came up big so we ordered smaller than usual but could have gone a size smaller still but the Velcro ensures these stay in place at all times. (We both ordered size 39 - we usually take 40 and 40/41.)

They come in their own smart little net bag which is handy for carrying them to and from the beach etc, although hubby decided they were comfortable enough to wear walking to and fro! We wear them for swimming in the sea, snorkelling if we don't want fins, on boats and I use them in the swim pool for Aqua-fit. They ensure a great grip and give you confidence at all times.

I don't suppose these will last as long as our previous ones but at half the price of our original shoes so we are very happy and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend these water shoes for all water activities!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while they lasted, 20 July 2010
D. JTattersall "johntat" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
Bought these for a beach holiday in Greek islands as I can't walk on stony beaches. They achieved the objective and were ok for swimming in and walking up and down the beach and back to the villa. I am size 8 - 9 so bought 8 and then changed them for 7 and was very pleased I did. However the insoles came apart in the first week and by the end of the second most of the tread has gone and the first holes have started to appear. I would purchase another pair but would investigate other brands beforehand.

4.0 out of 5 stars No Nonsense Watersports Shoes, 21 July 2010
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
Bought these and they do exactly what you'd expect. Easy to put on and off and were comfortable for the time I had them on. Dried quickly on the balcony.

I bought a size 10 and as others have said they are pretty roomy so I could have probably got away with a smaller size - guess I should have listened to the reviews!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous beach shoes, 6 Aug 2010
Chrissie (Brighton, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
My previous beach shoes were cheap ones bought at a seaside shop & they were "OK" but before long, I was having trouble with the paper thin nylon innersole moving about. Not only was it uncomfortable, but it exposed the glue which was horrendously sticky & impossible to get off. The Cressi's have a proper innersole that comes out for rinsing but stays put when worn. The soles have a good board grip, the flexible mesh top is more breathable then the completely covered versions & the adjustable Velcro fastening means they fit EXACTLY to your feet. They even came in a handy mesh travel bag. They may have cost a little more, but they're well made & extremely comfortable, so much so that the whole family is now also wearing them.

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE OF THE SIZING!!, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
The shoes seem to be well-made and arrived in good condition - BUT - there are real issues with regard to the sizing. First, the labels are wrong - the ones I got said EU 40, US 6.5 - as an American living in Britain, I can assure you that a 40 is nearer to a 9 than to a 6.5. The problem is compounded by the fact that the vendor is then selling them as UK size 6 - the actual equivalent of EU 39 / US 8 - and all of the sizings given on the order page seem to reflect this error. Personal experience suggests that the EU size is correct - everything else is straight out of the Looking Glass. Since this has been picked up several times by previous reviewers, I'm not sure why Amazon is still allowing this vendor to sell these through the marketplace.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on my first wear, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
Bought these for an adventure holiday that would have wet landings onto a beach. They came apart the first time I wore them so apart from being comfortable and true to size, I wouldn't bother

5.0 out of 5 stars Cressi Noumea Beach, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
really quick deliver from Denney Diving, took 3 days at the most, got these for my wife for a trip to the Maldives, perfect for the parts of the island with coral mixed in with the sand and for swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beach shoes, 26 Feb 2010
Mrs. J. A. Leytham-gain (Lichfield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
My husband bought these to take on holiday to a Red Sea resort and they were invaluable. Take a tip - if you are thinking of wading through shallow coral waters don't do so without a pair of these on your feet. You can buy cheaper shoes in the resorts but are they as good? Probably not.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD QUALITY, 17 Aug 2013
This review is from: Cressi Noumea Shoes (Sports)
First time used torn around the end of the shoe. Only lasted 3 days before they were unusable, had to buy cheap brand on holiday which lasted for the next 2 weeks. Would not buy this brand again.