Colour: Black|Size: 4 (UK), 36 (EU), 4.5 (US)|Change

on 20 July 2010
Bought these for a beach holiday in Greek islands as I can't walk on stony beaches. They achieved the objective and were ok for swimming in and walking up and down the beach and back to the villa. I am size 8 - 9 so bought 8 and then changed them for 7 and was very pleased I did. However the insoles came apart in the first week and by the end of the second most of the tread has gone and the first holes have started to appear. I would purchase another pair but would investigate other brands beforehand.
on 23 March 2010
These were absolutely wonderful for swimming in the sea - we were in Mauritius and the sea had lots of sea urchins and rocks so it would have been impossible to go in without the shoes. They kept their shape and weren't too heavy to wear in the water - a great product.
on 6 August 2010
My previous beach shoes were cheap ones bought at a seaside shop & they were "OK" but before long, I was having trouble with the paper thin nylon innersole moving about. Not only was it uncomfortable, but it exposed the glue which was horrendously sticky & impossible to get off. The Cressi's have a proper innersole that comes out for rinsing but stays put when worn. The soles have a good board grip, the flexible mesh top is more breathable then the completely covered versions & the adjustable Velcro fastening means they fit EXACTLY to your feet. They even came in a handy mesh travel bag. They may have cost a little more, but they're well made & extremely comfortable, so much so that the whole family is now also wearing them.
on 21 July 2010
Bought these and they do exactly what you'd expect. Easy to put on and off and were comfortable for the time I had them on. Dried quickly on the balcony.

I bought a size 10 and as others have said they are pretty roomy so I could have probably got away with a smaller size - guess I should have listened to the reviews!
on 15 May 2013
I bought these for my son who was going on a water-sports based school trip. The insoles came out on the first day, apparently and they did not survive a full week of kayaking and canoeing. However, they were better than having to put on soggy trainers each morning so from that point of view they did the job.
on 26 February 2010
My husband bought these to take on holiday to a Red Sea resort and they were invaluable. Take a tip - if you are thinking of wading through shallow coral waters don't do so without a pair of these on your feet. You can buy cheaper shoes in the resorts but are they as good? Probably not.
on 17 August 2013
First time used torn around the end of the shoe. Only lasted 3 days before they were unusable, had to buy cheap brand on holiday which lasted for the next 2 weeks. Would not buy this brand again.
on 16 August 2011
I was very impressed with these water shoes. Having used them for most of my holiday going in the sea and even by the pool.
They are very light and like other reviews say always take 1 size smaller as they do stretch in the sun / heat and the water.
They are very comfortable as i am a person who cannot wear shoes onto bear feet, but these did not rub.
In the water you cannot feel them on your feet and offer great protection over the Hot sand, by a red hot pool side and walking on the ocean floor.

They drain really well and are dry in minutes.

More expensive than i wanted to pay, but well worth the extra money.
on 29 December 2010
These shoes are ok on a sandy beach or around a pool. They can take some use on rocks, but they are not for more demanding use. They have thinnish soles that do not lend themselves to walking on uneven surfaces and I had a similar pair a while ago and wore them out very quickly on a rough lava trail. They are not intended for walking distances. They do represent good value for simple pool/beach use. On holiday they are light enough to put in your bagage and I have also used mine as slippers.
on 24 December 2013
I ordered a pair of these shoes as I had had some previously. When they arrived, the mesh bag was missing. So I asked for the bag to be sent on to me. Instead, I was told to return the shoes and a replacement pair would be sent.

The replacement pair arrived today and still NO MESH BAG !!! So now what do I do ??

The shoes are great, but the Mesh Bag formed part of my purchase contract and is the main reason that I was buying them from Amazon rather then elsewhere !!!