5.0 out of 5 stars Watersport shoes
These were absolutely wonderful for swimming in the sea - we were in Mauritius and the sea had lots of sea urchins and rocks so it would have been impossible to go in without the shoes. They kept their shape and weren't too heavy to wear in the water - a great product.
Published on 23 Mar. 2010 by G. Marsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while they lasted
Published on 20 July 2010 by D. JTattersall

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while they lasted, 20 July 2010
D. JTattersall "johntat" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Bought these for a beach holiday in Greek islands as I can't walk on stony beaches. They achieved the objective and were ok for swimming in and walking up and down the beach and back to the villa. I am size 8 - 9 so bought 8 and then changed them for 7 and was very pleased I did. However the insoles came apart in the first week and by the end of the second most of the tread has gone and the first holes have started to appear. I would purchase another pair but would investigate other brands beforehand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watersport shoes, 23 Mar. 2010
G. Marsh (uk) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars No Nonsense Watersports Shoes, 21 July 2010
Bought these and they do exactly what you'd expect. Easy to put on and off and were comfortable for the time I had them on. Dried quickly on the balcony.

I bought a size 10 and as others have said they are pretty roomy so I could have probably got away with a smaller size - guess I should have listened to the reviews!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous beach shoes, 6 Aug. 2010
Chrissie (Brighton, East Sussex) - See all my reviews
My previous beach shoes were cheap ones bought at a seaside shop & they were "OK" but before long, I was having trouble with the paper thin nylon innersole moving about. Not only was it uncomfortable, but it exposed the glue which was horrendously sticky & impossible to get off. The Cressi's have a proper innersole that comes out for rinsing but stays put when worn. The soles have a good board grip, the flexible mesh top is more breathable then the completely covered versions & the adjustable Velcro fastening means they fit EXACTLY to your feet. They even came in a handy mesh travel bag. They may have cost a little more, but they're well made & extremely comfortable, so much so that the whole family is now also wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cressi Noumea Beach, 7 April 2011
really quick deliver from Denney Diving, took 3 days at the most, got these for my wife for a trip to the Maldives, perfect for the parts of the island with coral mixed in with the sand and for swimming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beach shoes, 26 Feb. 2010
Mrs. J. A. Leytham-gain (Lichfield, UK) - See all my reviews
My husband bought these to take on holiday to a Red Sea resort and they were invaluable. Take a tip - if you are thinking of wading through shallow coral waters don't do so without a pair of these on your feet. You can buy cheaper shoes in the resorts but are they as good? Probably not.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job - just, 15 May 2013
I bought these for my son who was going on a water-sports based school trip. The insoles came out on the first day, apparently and they did not survive a full week of kayaking and canoeing. However, they were better than having to put on soggy trainers each morning so from that point of view they did the job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot recommend, 1 July 2013
I bought these for a trip to Greece but I should have known it was a bad idea - if you look at the sizes offered the seller has made a mistake - a US 6 is not a 5.5 UK size, but actually a 4, so they sent the wrong size for my feet and I had to send them back. They felt cheaper than the ones I actually bought out there (which were only 6.50 euros) and the seller tried to get away without refunding me the postage despite the size confusion being their fault so I had to dispute it with Amazon. Despite me telling the Amazon rep that the product size advertising is wrong for this product the sizes remain incorrect on the advert, and buying these would just be a waste of time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars BAD QUALITY, 17 Aug. 2013
First time used torn around the end of the shoe. Only lasted 3 days before they were unusable, had to buy cheap brand on holiday which lasted for the next 2 weeks. Would not buy this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and Light weight, 16 Aug. 2011
I was very impressed with these water shoes. Having used them for most of my holiday going in the sea and even by the pool.
They are very light and like other reviews say always take 1 size smaller as they do stretch in the sun / heat and the water.
They are very comfortable as i am a person who cannot wear shoes onto bear feet, but these did not rub.
In the water you cannot feel them on your feet and offer great protection over the Hot sand, by a red hot pool side and walking on the ocean floor.

They drain really well and are dry in minutes.

More expensive than i wanted to pay, but well worth the extra money.