on 29 June 2013
I have a cockapoo puppy and this grooming set is ideal for him. The rubber brush is gentle for a puppy coat
on 29 July 2013
Both brushes work perfectly for getting those difficult knots out of my shih tzu's fur. she's not a puppy but the size of these work well
on 27 November 2012
Came on time. Only got use out of one of the brushes which was the comb with the handle. The paddle brush doesnt brush any of my dogs hair and the smaller comb i have only used on my dogs face.
on 24 April 2013
We have a Shetland Sheepdog puppy, now 17 weeks old and we have found this product a huge help in keeping our lovely puppy's coat in top condition. Delivery was fast and great value too
on 26 December 2012
Bought this to groom my border collie pup.
Brush easily goes through her coat without tugging at it.
I would highly recommend it as a first grooming set for puppies.
on 27 August 2013
The brush is more like a massager really - but does get our puppy cocker spaniel used to the sensation of grooming - have yet to find a way to stop her wriggling though.
on 1 July 2014
Very good value for money. My dog is short haired so no need to de-matt but I use the brush on him every day, it is very comfortable to hold and does not hurt the dog.
on 6 January 2013
This is a great kit to find out what suits your dogs coat. I have tried all the brushes & combs. My dog has got a long coat so the metal toothed comb was best for him.
on 24 September 2013
Although I have only used the brush so far it is a very sturdy one as my puppy likes to chew it sometimes. Helps with teething.
on 7 February 2015
Great product, Speedy delivery and good price. My 7 week old puppy fell asleep during the grooming session. That says it all! Would definitely recommend!