5.0 out of 5 stars All round Excellent product
Good quality product with well designed lid and handles, we have found it cleans easy if you soak for a short
while once cool.
Published 11 months ago by Graham99

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!
Great pans that do all they promise. Watch out for the lid handles though. The "soft-touch" insert is only on the underside of the handle and the rest of the handle, being metal, gets very hot. I queried this with the manufacturer and they responded by pointing out that, in the instructions, they recommend using an oven glove when removing the lid.
Published on 18 Jun 2011 by Marky

5.0 out of 5 stars All round Excellent product, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Meyer Select Stainless Steel Saucepan, 2.8 Litre - 20 cm (Kitchen & Home)
while once cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent wish they had all sizes, 26 Aug 2013
Have used these meyer pan set for over 10 years, they are 'not' non-stick coated but that is what has sustained them as new for this length of time. I informed a friend about them and had trouble finding them at this price, she would like the set but not the price they are on the meyer site for example. If they do stock them in the future at amazon will definitely buy them, mine have 1810 stamped on the bottom the others in the range are no where near as good as these, so look out for the 1810 stamp, non-coated, stainless steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a great cooker, 22 Aug 2013
It is may first to buy a pan online, and it doesn't let my disappoint.
It is big enough to me, it just little heavy for me, but that is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Dec 2012
I have these for two years now and they are still like new after constant use. They replace ones I have used for 28years, I expect these to last as long!

2.0 out of 5 stars Ouch!, 18 Jun 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars superb pan, 6 Feb 2014
This is one of the best pans I've bought, I didn't want non-stick and these are just right, the glass lid is a great idea and I think this pan will last for many years.. even the handle is comfortable.
I would look for this make again should I want another pan. Really recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really delighted with this saucepan and the price,, 3 Jan 2014
Such really good quality and great to have the lip and drainer on it.
I am really delighted with it.Thankyou.

4.0 out of 5 stars good price, 21 Dec 2013
an addition to our other sizes in the range , the draining system is very good , however when filled this size is pretty heavy to handle for any frail/elderly person

4.0 out of 5 stars Saucepan cover, 16 Dec 2013
It's a lovely saucepan, perfect size, I'm disappointed with the handle on the lid as it gets quite hot. The underside of the handle is protected but the top is not. I have similar saucepans and the handles are protected, I thought this one would be the same.
Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars Meyers are the best., 2 Oct 2013
K. Shaw "marlin" (cornwall GB) - See all my reviews
Many years ago my mother bought a couple of Meyers S/S pans which I have inherited and, based on their performance, I have decided that I will, little by little, change my stock of pans to the Meyer brand. I have just invested in a top of the range ceramic hob and these saucepans are absolutely brilliant