5.0 out of 5 stars All of them have proved to be excellent and have stood the test of time, 4 Oct 2014
Brigitte (Shropshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Circulon 2 Hard Anodised Stockpot, 24 cm, 5.7 Litre (Kitchen & Home)
I have been buying Circulon pans for a long time. All of them have proved to be excellent and have stood the test of time. This is the first one I have purchased for oven use and I'm not disappointed although it's fair to observe that even though I made a mental note of the dimensions, it is larger than I had anticipated. Not a bad thing when catering for a crowd !!
It's very lightweight which for me is a good thing. Like all Circulon, it's extremely easy to clean and maintain and is aesthetically pleasing to the eye with gorgeous simple lines.

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful product value, 25 Aug 2013
I am a big fan of circulon so I had no hesitation in buying this pan at this price,you will not be disappointed

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 5 April 2013
David Hewitt - See all my reviews
Expensive but after using them for months they are good and seem to go through the dishwashers safely. Good purchase after much research