5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality Product.
I own Circulon pots and pans, and was very happy to see that they also did bakeware. Like their pots, this tin is great quality, easy to use, and simple to clean.

Will be buying more of their bakeware items.
Published on 5 Feb 2009 by Ali B

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaks around base
Not bad. Seems to cook quite evenly, is solid and easy to clean. Not all that happy that it has to be fully lined or placed on a tray to catch the batter that leaks from the join. Probably won't buy springform tins again for that reason.
Published on 13 July 2011 by Tin Frog

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Quality Product., 5 Feb 2009
Ali B (Fife, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Circulon Bakeware Springform Cake Tin - 9 Inch (Kitchen & Home)

Will be buying more of their bakeware items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cake tin, 9 May 2010
This cake tin is great for making cakes easily with minimum fuss. The nine inch spring form cake tin features a sprung side-wall and detachable base, whilst the non-stick aluminium construction really does work excellently, meaning that the cake comes away nicely from the sides and the base. Given that with this cake tin, as with many others, the base has a lip around the outside of it which fits into the side wall, which has the potential to make it very difficult to get the cake out of the base. With the Circulon non-stick system, the cake easy comes away with no levering required with knifes or spatulas as with other non-stick cake tins.

So far, nothing to complain about. The non-stick element doesn't appear to be a coating as such, but embedded throughout the material, so no worries about being ultra delicate with it. Keep the oven under 240 degrees or so and everything should be fine.

Finally, whilst not recomended, I have put the cake tin in the dishwasher a few times with no ill effects, but to be honest, they are so easy to clean - just wipe them with hot soapy water - that this probably won't be tested too often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and quite robust, 13 Jun 2010
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I have used Meyer-mad pans in the past but not their bakeware. This was my reintroduction to Meyer's products and purchased to replace a similarly priced springform cake tin purchased from a specialist high-street chain. That pan is thin, flexible and very light, qualities that I cannot use for the Circulon. It is substantial and has enough bulk to transfer heat effectively to the cake within. The results do seem to bear out initial impressions.

The cakes are easy to get out and cleaning is a breeze too; a sponge and soapy water is all that I have needed to use. More expensive than some of the other alternatives, but definitely worth the extra. I have sufficient pans for my present needs, but when \i need to replace them, it is likely to be Circulon that I will be buying.

Recommended!

UPDATE @ 4-2012

After many uses, I am beginning to see a few dribbles of mixture escaping from around the sides. However, after a few minutes, 3-5 typically but dependant upon temperature, the drips stop once the cake begins to cook and the mixture starts to set. The loss is equivalent to about 1/2 tablespoon at the most and is therefore insignificant. If base-lined, the dribbles are fewer and smaller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 April 2010
I bought this on the strength of the other customer review and I'm in complete agreement. Good quality, sturdy tin, perfect for making cheesecake in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just brilliant!, 18 May 2011
I was in much deliberation when buying a Springform tin as there are so many to choose from. I own other products by Circulon so I always new it was going to be good but I really cannot fault it. It's well made, a good size, not terribly expensive, easy to clean and the non-stick works brilliantly (unlike some cheap non-stick products). I can't stress enough how much I recommend spending the extra few pounds to buy this one rather than one of the cheaper tins available. It really is worth the extra money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and heavy, 21 Jan 2014
I wanted a new tin to bake my Christmas cake in. The only downside was that because they're heavier than usual they retained the heat more and my Christmas cake was slightly overdone, I'll know for the next time

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 15 Nov 2013
C. Murton "Squealia" (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely perfect for my flourless cake. And so easy to clean...! I just wish they made them in smaller sizes...!

5.0 out of 5 stars Circulon, 18 April 2013
I rate this make highly because I have used it a lot in the past it is without doubt the best I have ever used. Strong, easy to use, easy to clean, it is very good. It arrived very quickly, well packed, I would use this seller again, well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, great product and fantastic price. Highly recommend!!, 13 April 2013
K. Chauhan "Kaz" (UK) - See all my reviews
My daughter loves to bake and so I bought this the Circulon Bakeware Springform Cake Tin, 9 Inch
and the Circulon Bakeware Loose Base Round Cake Tin, 8 Inches.

And I'm so glad I did because the quality is second to none!! Superb, seriously couldn't have asked for more....

I'd been searching for really good quality, but also, affordable and these fit the bill in both aspects.

Like with everything, you need to look after these. So, when using, line with parchment paper; even though it's non-stick it's always better to insure 100% that your bake does not end up sticking and there after breaking when removing. This is true of every make, no matter what. And never use abrasive utensils on it. But you shouldn't have the need to.

Cleaning these is so simple, especially having lined with parchment paper, just use warm soapy water and then thoroughly dry straight after.

I must confess the springform can be a little fiddly but between my teenage daughter and myself, only I've experienced this and then only the once. And we've between us baked a great deal using these.

They are of a nice, good weight ( you can feel the wonderful quality ) and the springform means you can remove your baked cake\ cheesecake etc; so simply and without damaging the cake!!

Well worth the money ( especially as I bought them in Dec 2011 at fantastic prices of only £9.67 and the Circulon Bakeware Loose Base Round Cake Tin, 8 Inches at £7.67 ) and made the perfect gift for my daughter!!! Considering John Lewis was selling it for almost £15 and £12 respectively.

To date they have served us brilliantly and we've no complaints what-so-ever. These will last and last most definitely.

Thoroughly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Dec 2012
I've just recently tried my hand at black forest gateaux for my partner's birthday and I'm very happy with the results - in the taste and look of the cake and of course this cake tin ;-)

Having to line the tin isn't a problem because I think most people tend to do this anyway, even if it does say it's non stick. The cake cooked evenly and came out the tin with no problems at all and because it had been lined, the tin itself apart from a thin layer of "grease" was virtually spotless making it super easy to clean.

One thing I didn't notice however and it's my own stupid fault (!) was the little bit of plastic which must have been around the spring to stop it being scratched during transport (even having washed it first I failed to spot it!). As I didn't see it, I left it still attached to the tin whilst in the oven resulting in a melted plastic blob being stuck to my drip tray! It came off fine though, phew!

Since buying my Circulon pots and now this, I think I'll eventually replace all my cookware with the Circulon brand.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›