5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight leather gloves tougher than Bear Grylls, 11 Dec. 2012
OK, these gloves were recommended by a mate so I took the plunge.

I held off on reviews on these for a couple of reasons, I bought them to do a Tough Mudder as I wanted a decent pair of gloves that wouldn't fall apart and provide decent protection. I also hoped that they wouldn't be trashed at that price and wanted to see if I could get more use out of them afterwards.

First of all the fit; based on what they stated on the website the sizing isn't accurate, I went for a medium. Here are my measurements;
Hand width (palm) 9.5cm or 95mm
Length (wrist to middle finger tip) 19cm or 190mm

Fit:
The fit is really fantastic, they are specifically designed and put together to fit ergonomically, ignore any leather gloves as most are straight fingers and mostly loose fitting. These fit like a pair of surgical gloves, they are snug and very comfortable from the off.

The leather is soft but strong and very durable, I did the North West Tough Mudder on the 17 Nov, these gloves protected my hands and I never had any fit issues with them and they went through mud, icy water and everything I threw at them. I washed them afterwards and they came up as new.

I now use them as general winter gloves and mostly for driving,and sometimes when I need them in the gym for extra grip. The grip is very good and with the strong velcro straps and snug fit I never feel like they come off or feel loose after what they have been through.

These are very tough comfortable gloves, the cloth backing doesn't make them the warmest but they work well in all conditions and due to that I don't mind. I have an issue with cold hands and these do protect my hands against the worst.

These have become my everyday winter wear gloves and general "if I need some protection for any outdoors/gym work". They are functional gloves and are not fashionable but they are quality and cannot praise them highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 5 Jun. 2014
Great for Climbing,
The medium size for me was a good snug fit
The leather on the palms is nice and thick to prevent any unwanted rope burn
the hole for locking them onto a harness or w/e is a nice touch

P.S sorry about the previous feedback bought a few items in one hit and was reviewing them on my phone and got mixed up. wont be trying that again