on 6 August 2010
This is a fab windshield - big enough for the whole family to get in + the dogs
on 8 August 2013
they are OK but at the top the stitching is a bit week, but all u need to do it a bit of extra stitching there is a spare piece of cord at the top of each pole, but all in all they r OK.
on 19 May 2011
This arrived very quickly and just what we need for our Caravan for a bit of privicy. After looking at more shorter, flimsy and more expensive ones from other retailers -this has to come out on top for the quality & price - would recommend.
on 1 October 2009
For the price you can not complain about this Wind Break. Look after it and it will look after you.
on 1 September 2011
I used this for the first time last weekend during camping, it was a wet and windy weekend so this came in very useful for providing some shelter whilst sat aroung a camp fire. When I first unpacked it I noticed the top edge of the windbreak was a bit tatty and torn in places...not such a big deal. The poles are plenty long enough to drive into the ground a fair way, making it stable even in high winds, the only issue I found after 3 days of use is that the stitching along the seams that run down each pole is coming apart so not sure how many more uses I'll get out of it before it falls to pieces...time will tell. Overall a good buy for the price.
on 30 March 2014
I bought two of these and to be fair they are ideal for what I need. Good size for "fencing off" a compound in front of our tent. Bright coloured and looked good. They are let down by the quality of wood used in the poles. Clearly not the best with lots of cracks along the grain of the wood.(Some running half the length of the pole). I can't see them lasting too long if they have to be hammered into hard ground. I got one of them replaced by Amazon (great service!) and kept the best of the poles for the two I kept, so hopefully they will last me a couple of seasons.
on 19 October 2014
Used this around our caravan this summer to give our dogs a area to stay within it wax brilliant. It's a waxed like material not sure how many seasons they will last but at the moment it's one.
on 8 March 2016
Received the 10 pole windbreak and couldn't wait to try it out "in the field" so we booked a night at a local campsite.
Poles were all straight and rigid, material was intact and no sign of any stitching problems.
The height was ideal as can be seen in the photos I've uploaded.
So impressed I'm about to place an order for another to complete the "secluded patio area" for our tent.
review image review image review image review image
on 11 May 2012
A bit flimsy, but does the job everything supplied you need to erect e.g. pegs/ tie down lines at a reasonable cost
delivery was quick .
on 31 October 2014
Pretty decent. Not sure how long will last before rips appear but going strong after the summer so good value. Long enough to make a U shaped alcove, and stood up to some blustery weather