5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Horror of horrors - dust spots in the sky on images shot with my beloved 5D2. Not to worry; after slavishly following the instructions with this item the dust spots are gone. I did make sure that the brush was completely dry before applying to the sensor by testing first on a UV filter. My bulb blower did the job but was tiring after a while.
Published 6 months ago by W. G. Vale

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
It didn't get rid of the dust. Which is a shame as it is quite expensive for a brush. Never mind.
Published 6 months ago by Blue Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 1 May 2014
W. G. Vale (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Dust Patrol D-SLR Brush 24mm for Full Frame Multiplier Sensors (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars What can you say about a brush, 27 Sep 2013
For me it does the work I purchased it for, and for a price drastically lower than all competitors I could find, so I won't complain about the price. The brush comes well protected and with a little manual, so apparently someone indeed made an effort to provide a decent value for the money, and since it works for me, I'm happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 30 April 2014