on 26 April 2013
I bought this due to a sad time in my life, the lost of a loved one, but Pinocchio makes you smile, Everybody who comes into my home loves him. Who can fail to be won over the smile on his face.
on 28 November 2014
Being a massive Disney & Pinocchio fan I was delighted to find this piece. He has very vibrant colours and looks exactly like he did in the movie. My only disappointment with this figure is it's small and I would have liked the opportunity to buy a bigger Pinocchio. Jim Shore never fails to capture my imagination with his work and he didn't fail this time. Both kids and grown ups alike with love this.
on 19 October 2012
This parcel arrived safe & sound , cant wait to see my sisters face when she opens this present at christmas .
on 16 June 2014
Awesome product:-)! I would recommend this to anyine interested in this product. Well worth the money spent. Love, love, love it.
on 18 October 2013
This figurine will make a lovely gift and it looks just like the Pinocchio I remember from childhood story books
on 14 January 2016
lovely little model of Pinocchio have several of Jim Shore pieces they are made from resin but look like wood
on 4 December 2015
Love it and was impressed by the packaging and the speedy delivery, thank you! 😊
on 6 December 2015
Love this ornament it's for a Christmas present and I know they'll love it to.
on 2 August 2015
Lovely little figure- nice as a gift.
on 1 February 2013
Very well made and a brilliant present along with 2 other figurines. It arrived when promised, very well packed and at a good price. Very happy!