5.0 out of 5 stars A great product and lots of fun.
Published on 13 Nov 2009 by Donna Shannon

1.0 out of 5 stars Over-priced and battered box
For £10 I expected a decent box and a lot more content - this has a few discs of paint which were loose in the box and I wouldn't have considered buying it if I'd seen it in a pound shop.
Published 11 months ago by Miss P H Clohosey

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product and lots of fun., 13 Nov 2009
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
I bought this for my 4 year old son who loves having his face painted. I bought it because it has good colors for animal,robot,pirate faces.I took it to a Halloween party and the other kids couldn't wait to have their faces painted, too. The other kids loved it as well. The product is easy to use. To help get the looks the kids wanted I used the included painting guide that has lots of photos for ideas ie:tiger,dog,cat,pirate,witch etc...The guide also shows designs for girls faces, although there are no pink or purple pots in this set to easily achieve those looks. Nevermind, the 8 year old girl whose face I painted wanted to look like a vampire, anyway! The colors in this set are black,white,bright red,bright yellow,dark green,light brown,orange and royal blue. Also included is a sponge and brush.
The brush included isn't quite the shape I wanted for getting fine lines, but that's just me. I used one of my own pointed brushes.Also,the package states on the back that it is enough paint for 50 full faces,however,I painted about 8 full faces and the white pot is just about gone. Having said that some of the colours I haven't used yet. The paint easily wipes off the face with water and did not cause a reaction on the kid's faces.Overall it's a really great product,lots of fun,and I would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vary good, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
Great face paints, stay on well and very good value for money, used them a few times now, happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 28 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
It was a very good buy. My son had never let his face painted before but he was fine with these paints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
You don't have to be an artist to use this. It's simple and great fun with impressive results which the kids will love

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paints, 12 Jan 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
Great face paints and good value for money.
Last for ages on the face and then washes of straight away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
Super stuff. As Uncle... I painted my nephew as a Tiger on Xmas afternoon, he loved it. Very easy to use and apply, blend. Easily washed off and no allergic reactions. Brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Qulaoty, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
Good quality, much better than all of the others. These were more expensive than the high street though? Step by step guide include.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 24 Aug 2010
Neil Carter "Dogyorky" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
This does loads more faces than it says on the packet...School dress-up days have been a blast with this and I've lost count of the number of Spiderman faces I've drawn

5.0 out of 5 stars little boy loved it. very easy to draw using guide will ..., 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
fab. little boy loved it. very easy to draw using guide will be buying the girls pack!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys (Misc.)
Good quality. Makes lots of faces.

Snazaroo Face Paint Palette Kit - Boys