5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Pirate Telescope
If you have other pirate products...as I have, this is a welcome addition into your arsenal of pirate products. Ahhh Jim lad!
Published on 5 Jan 2012 by Leslie A. Heaps

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality for the price
Perhaps I am expecting too much from something labelled "Party Bag Fillers", but the quality of these items isn't great. The lenses are very poor, and you can only see a blur through them. Even fiddling with sliding the scope in and out to try and focus it doesn't make much difference.

I would expect to pay £1 for 4 at this quality, so paying over £3 I was...
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by 13thDuke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality for the price, 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Mini Pirate Telescope, pack of 4 Pirate Party Bag Fillers (Toy)

I would expect to pay £1 for 4 at this quality, so paying over £3 I was hoping for something a little better.

Disappointing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just about worth the money, 9 Jan 2012
James Brooker "Homesick" (Edmonton, Canada) - See all my reviews
I paid £2.30 for this pack of four telescopes, and I would say that is just about decent value. They haven't fallen apart yet but I am pretty sure they won't last long. My son is two years old and these will probably last and keep his attention for just long enough to be worthwhile. I took a chance on these because he is always holding cardboard tubes to his eye and saying 'aaargh'. Don't buy these if you are looking to satisfy anything more permanent than a short term fad or a telescope of a decent size as they are only about four inches long when extended, but I am happy enough with what I received.

2.0 out of 5 stars telescopes, 26 May 2011
As previous comments says maybe I expected to much from party bag fillers but I bought them for nursery role play thinking as they seemed small they'd be safe as short and hand size but they broke very quickly and kids sad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Pirate Telescope, 5 Jan 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 12 April 2012
Mumof2Girls (Leeds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Arrived 2 days after ordering. Paid just under £2 and thought they where pretty good, bit flimsy but you can see pretty well through them. My daughter was very happy with them, Im sure she'll have great fun looking for treasure with these in the garden etc :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't meet my expecatations, 19 Dec 2013
Too small and to many, and the product did not meet my expectations and the product was not described good enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Party bag, 11 Dec 2013
This was good for the party bags, all the kids loved them. I would recommend this company to anyone having a pirate party

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for a 5 year old, 10 Dec 2013
Not very clear but its only a cheap toy. Great for party bags at Birthdays. Not much else to say

1.0 out of 5 stars mini pirate telescope, 3 Oct 2013
awful really small and flimsy just a big joke selling these if I could be bothered I would return them

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Aug 2012
I purchased these as party bag fillers for my daughters pirate party - the children (and some adults!) seemed to love them. I would recommend these as a good value, fun, different party bag filler.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›