Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 July 2008
I've just got the album after getting basshunter's autograph! anyway the album is great my favorite tracks are now you're gone all i ever wanted angel in the night and please don't go and i love all the rest 2! this album got to #1 in the uk for one week.

Now You're Gone 10/10 Got To #1 UK Singles Chart.
All I Ever Wanted 10/10 Got To #2 UK Singles Chart.
3 Please Don't Go 10/10 Got To #6 Swedish Singles Chart.
4 I Miss You 10/10 Got To #32 In The UK Singles Chart.
Angel in the Night 10/10 Got To #14 UK Singles Chart.
6 In Her Eyes 8/10
7 Love You More 9/10
8 Camilla 7/10
9 Dream Girl 8/10
10 I Can Walk On Water 7/10 This Will Be Released On 6 April!
11 Bass Creator 9/10

THIS ALBUM HAS SPECIAL CONTENT!:
LIVE PERFORMANCE!
MUSIC VIDEOS!
INTERVIEW!
THERE IS MORE BUT I'LL LEAVE THAT TO YOU!

Overall i give this album a 10/10 must buy! if you liked this album you'll like The Album by ultrabeat Clubland Classix various artists Skydivin' by darren styles LOL <(^^,)> by basshunter Everytime We Touch cascada or try September by september.
on 30 December 2009
got this album last xmas and is one of the most listened to on my ipod.
Here's how i rate the tracks:

Now You're Gone 10/10. an absolute classic that everyone knows and loves. basshunter's biggest hit and the one that really launched his status in the UK.

All I ever wanted 10/10. another classic following up to now you're gone. got to number 2 in uk charts. great song as good as now you're gone in my opinion.

Please don't go 6/10. Not a fan of this one. worst track on the album.

I Miss you: 8/10. Good Song definately one of the better ones on the album. liking the female vocals on this one they go really well with the bashunter beat.

Angel In The Night 8/10. Slightly mellower than than the other tracks more emphasis is on the vocals/lyrics. this works well though.

In Her Eyes 7.5/10. not one of the best songs on the album but certainly not crap and a nice catchy beat that would get you up and dancing in the club.

Love you more 7.5/10. as above.

Camilla 7/10. Decent song but there are a lot of better ones on the rest of the album.

Dream Girl 10/10. I LOVE THIS SONG!!! on a par with Now You're Gone and 'All I Ever Wanted' in my opinion and seriously underrated. Great female vocals that go perfectly with a very catchy and slammin beat when it kicks in!!!

I Can Walk On Water 7/10. as Camilla.

Bass Creator 9/10. The first half of the track is a similar style to the rest of the album and has very good vocals and beat. the second half has a harder faster beat which is quality and a welcome contrast to earlier tracks.

Russia Privjet 9/10. Similar to Bass creator in that it has a harder beat. Less vocals than the other tracks but the beat is fantastic so vocals arent really missed.

So if you're a fan of Clubland, Hardcore or Eurodance i highly reccommend you get this album. You Wont be Dissapointed!!!
on 9 February 2009
great album well worth the money, been working out with these beats flowing out of my speakers, getting a right sweat on thank you bass hunter look ing forward to another great album
on 16 November 2008
Now You're Gone - The Album

Absolutely superb album. Wasnt sure what to expect but this album takes me away into a dreamlike state everytime i play it. Have been using it to train to for the past month and it really is such a motivational and uplifting album. If you want to drift away into another dimension then this album will take you there excellent for cardio workouts really pushes you trust me just try it out and see its given a whole new boost to my workouts in an uplifting and euphoric way. Never purchased an album i like from start to finish but this one has broken the mould absolutely love it top marks 10/10.
on 4 January 2010
Basshunter is a Swedish DJ and singer who has had good success in the UK. His first UK single release was Now You're Gone and it rocketed all the way to the charts, achieving #1 and staying there for 4 weeks. His album, Now You're Gone, also charted to #1 and has sold more then 300,000 copies, making it platinum in the UK. The album also did well in New Zealand, where it stayed at #1 for two weeks. Now You're Gone is a good and catchy dance anthem that is bound to get a room of people on their feet dancing. I'd give the song 8/10 but there are other good songs on the album too. So it's worth buying if you like dance music.
on 28 December 2013
The CD was as described when ordered.
It's a nice colour and it's in the proper package. It gives me better quality than Grooveshark gave me, but I bought it to support Basshunter.

The songs on it are the ones I wanted.
If you want a good sample of Basshunter get this.
on 16 April 2015
absolutely love this cd .... not had it out of my car since i bought it... my 8 year old daughter who had never heard of basshunter is now a big big fan and knows all the words to them....brill
on 1 January 2009
Having really liked the Basshunter singles I got the album. So glad I did as it's fantastic. If you like Basshunter already, or like music with a beat, then this is the album for you.
on 16 January 2011
i ordered this basshunter cd for a present for christmas....it came before christmas and it was brill condition!!!...really really happy i bought it...cant say anything bad
on 28 May 2011
Great seller, product arrived on time and is exactly what I'd expected from the description. A+ seller and would reccomend to anyone, thanks very much!