5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product
Published on 11 Oct 2010 by m bailie

2.0 out of 5 stars Very snug but disappointed with durability
The buggy snuggle is very soft and cosy for my daughter. We bought it to go inside her "holiday buggy". However, after just 1 week's holiday the seam where the buggy crotch strap fits through has started to fray. I would have expected it to take a lot more use before this kind of thing happened.
Published on 12 May 2010 by Mrs H

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 11 Oct 2010
This review is from: Bright Stripe Buggysnuggle (Baby Product)
We bought this item for our double buggy to keep our newborn son warm in winter. We are very impressed with the quality and it is so soft and warm our baby looks so cosy when he is in his buggy now. It also doubles up as a liner as the top half can be removed. The colours are lovely and brighten up our plain black buggy. Definately one of the best and most useful products we have purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite 'must have' item., 15 May 2009
C. MacMillan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Stripe Buggysnuggle (Baby Product)
A friend recommended the Buggysnuggle and I am thrilled she did. It is a fantastic product - it's great quality; it's warm, washable and very user-friendly; and the colours are lovely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very snug but disappointed with durability, 12 May 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Buggysnuggle, 6 Jan 2010
This review is from: Bright Stripe Buggysnuggle (Baby Product)
This review is only a partial review as the buggysnuggle was a gift for my granddaughter. Having had a good look at the item, it seems well made, of good quality and looks nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars buggy snuggle, 13 Dec 2009
K. Townson (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Stripe Buggysnuggle (Baby Product)
I have recently purchased two of the buggy snuggles. They look really great, they are really soft and very warm. The children love them and they also brighten up an old double buggy and have given it a new lease of life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 21 Mar 2010
This review is from: Bright Stripe Buggysnuggle (Baby Product)
Buggysnuggle is really snuggy and warm. It washes well without fading or bobbling and dries quickly. Fab colours, too. A good buy.

Bright Stripe Buggysnuggle