4.0 out of 5 stars Great value
The bike carrier is a great value for what it is. I have used it twice now and have not had any problems.
Only downside is the lack of a number plate holder, but you can always create one yourself (I didn't). My rear lights are perfectly visible from behind the bikes, so no need for any additional lights.
Published on 16 Sept. 2011 by dvz

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother
Published on 9 Sept. 2008 by Z. Hayman

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Mont Blanc CM03 - 3 Bike Low Mount Rear Carrier (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 May 2014
For the price, it's a great product. I've used it a few times and can safely say that I'm happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 9 Sept. 2008
Z. Hayman "ZTH" (West Molesey, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought this bike carrier at the weekend, and used it for the first time this morning. I went round a roundabout half a mile from by house and the carrier slipped sideways so that the bike was attached by one strap. I had to get out and readjust it all, then spent the rest of my journey looking in the rear view mirror to check that it hadn't fallen off. I would be really worried about using it on the motorway. My advice would be to go for a more expensive version that you can rely on to stay in place.

Mont Blanc CM03 - 3 Bike Low Mount Rear Carrier