5.0 out of 5 stars amazing boots, fab price :D
Published on 3 Sept. 2011 by nicolabaker

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely BUT tight!!
Published on 5 Feb. 2012 by plorr2

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing boots, fab price :D, 3 Sept. 2011
been lusting after these boots for a few weeks but eventually bought them yesterday morning, they were here at 8am this morning. amazing delivery service. these boots are even nicer than the picture, they're my first pair of ugg boots and won't be my last. i went for the leather boots so i can wear them all winter without worrying about them in the snow, rain and ice. they are stunning! love them :D thank you amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sumptuous sheepskin but too tight for me., 25 July 2011
T. Rokita (kent) - See all my reviews
The boots arrived well packaged in a lovely UGG box. I chose dark brown which were quite nice shade (chocolatey) and shape -quite rounded in the toe and a bit heavy but good for a winter boot. I'm a size 4.5 to 5 shoe and the 5 in this style was fine in foot length but so tight across the top of the arch of my foot that, although they may stretch in time, I wasn't prepared to take the risk at this price. They are completely lined in sheepskin so very snug and warm though a little too snug on the leg-I could just about get my leg in wearing leggings but doubt I could tuck jeans into them. I have, reluctantly, returned them and await a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ugg comfort in a 'proper' boot, 13 Dec. 2010
I already owned a pair of the more classical style Ugg boot. This style appealed because it was a little smarter in appearance. Very pleased with this boot. I wear mine with skirts and thick tights. They are as comfrotable as you would expect from Ugg but a bit more smart and the leather is more durable when it comes to splashes and showers.

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love love..., 21 Jun. 2012
This review is from: UGG Brooks Tall 5490, Women's Boots (Apparel)
The ugg boots i bought nearly a year ago have been the best pair of boots i have ever bought, they look good with jeans, or skirts, i like the fact you can roll them down at the top to show the fleece, or leave them up. The leather is soft and cleans lovely. They are very warm, i dont even wear socks under them. The only downside are the soles, they look quite 'grippy' but i found when it was frosty,or snows they dont hold the ground well, i did slip a few times. I have worn them alot and they still look like new. I would suggest though to get one size bigger than you are, i am a uk size 3, but got a 4, and they fit lovely, very snug.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely BUT tight!!, 5 Feb. 2012
Treated myself to these in Nov 2011 after an UGG-loving friend of mine highly recommended them. I am an Emu girl but as these UGGs were leather and only £130ish rather than the £260, I decided to get them. Delivery took around 5 days and the packaging was very nice, lots of paper protecting each boot. I tried on the left boot first, bit of a tight squeeze to pull on (my calfs are regular size and high insteps and have never had any problems getting boots on before..until these).

Then tried the right boot...OMG, they were so much tighter, I had to double check the sizing - Size 5.5 yep (am a regular size 5 but gave myself extra space for socks). It took a good few minutes (bare footed I might also add) before I could get the boot on. Then almost immediately, across the top of my right foot (on that bone opposite the instep) became so painful, I had to take it off. I was so disappointed, my first pair of UGGs but I was determined to make them fit!!

My friend later warned me they do come up tight but 'broke' hers in after 2 days...Ok, so I would hang in there. Wore them around the house every few hours for as long as it wasn't painful (about ten mins intervals) for almost 4/5 days and almost gave up but my brother gave me a pair of shoe trees. I almost sold the UGGs to my mate's friend as the pain was so unbearable but the shoe tree really helped plus I bought a shoe stretcher spray, so I kept them.

HOWEVER I occasionally wear them as after about 5 hours of sitting down ( in the office) the pain rears its ugly head. This is combated by walking around for a few minutes. I've worn them out shopping all day, kept me really warm and snug without any pain.... Guess these boots were made for walking!!

3.0 out of 5 stars JessyMay, 6 Oct. 2011
I bought these as a second pair for dog walking. I already have a brown pair from the UGg shop bought last year for over £200. I am not sure whether this black pair are original UGg as comparing with my brown pair the sheep skin inside is much thinner and not as soft. Also the printed word Australia is not displayed below the word Ugg on the side back of the boot. Maybe someone can also comment. Not being a follow of fashion and labels i am happy with the price but would be gutted if they were fakes and I had paid the real UGg price !!!!So just a word of warning. They are comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab boots, 24 Dec. 2010
These are great boots, warm and comfy and will keep feet dry, I bought them for the grip on the sole that I hope will keep me on my feet in the ice!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 11 April 2011
This review is from: UGG Brooks Tall 5490, Women's Boots (Apparel)
as i work in a warehouse, in the winter it gets bitterly cold, and when my feet are cold the rest of my body is cold and find it hard to warm up. As an ugg lover I invested in these uggs as work boots, and am pleased to say that it is probably one of the best investments ive made. well worth the the money, even in the coldest winter, cold feet 0 - uggs 1. :-)
can also be used as going out casual boots with jeans, skirt or leggings.

3.0 out of 5 stars ugg brooks, 18 Oct. 2011
m jones (england) - See all my reviews
lovely boots, nicely made but not for me, they look massive on the bigger foot i am a size 6.5 - 7, so if your a small footed person they will prob look fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 17 Sept. 2011
Living in Denmark, I need warm footwear to get me through the long, cold, wet, snowy winters. These boots do the trick. They are wind and waterproof and the sheep wool is really warm. Thier exterior is a high quality leather and the soles have a good grip. They are fashionable in a bit of a rugged outdoors type of fashion. You can turn the tops down to get another cute look. The sheepwool is a little darker then I thought, not really white, more tan, but very attractive. All in all a great boot you can get many good years out of.

UGG Brooks Tall 5490, Women's Boots  - Black, 37 EU