4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for a man who cooks!
Published on 14 July 2011 by shoegalclaire

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems OK
This was part of a gift for my son in law in Australia who loves cooking and setting up the barbie! he will love it as he is the head cook (my daughter is quite happy to let him get on with that!)
Only complaint is that it was quite flimsy and I feel the writing may disintegrate easily after a few washes.
Nevertheless, I look forward to the xmas pics they will...
Published on 16 Dec. 2012 by Angelina

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item for a man who cooks!, 14 July 2011
This review is from: Cooksmart Don't Mess With The Chef Mens Set (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this as a jokey birthday present for my fiance. He loves it! Obviously the wooden spoon and spatula come in handy in the kitchen for both of us anyway. But he always wears the apron when he's cooking and wears the hat as a joke when we have people round for dinner! The tea towel writing has faded a bit in the wash but still a very good tea towel. The apron and hat have been washed and look good as new!

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved his present, 18 Mar. 2012
This was a present for my Son-in-Law to use when he does his B-B-Q's. He has not had a chance to use it but loved the idea of protecting his 'bare' chest when doing his cooking outside, hopefully we will have a good summer :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Don't mess with the chef, 9 Jun. 2012
Apron and hat very good quality, the spoon and the towel are not so good but I don't believe you would purchase the isst for those items. I purchased as a gift and it was very welcomed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chef, 25 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my son in law for his birthday he was pleased with it I was surprised how good the quality was would recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars like this item very much., 9 Oct. 2013
well liked presented well too. will recommend this item to one and all, great gift for Christmas. Man or women boy or girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy Cook wear gift set, 1 Mar. 2012
I purchased this Cook wear set for a friend's birthday. It went down a hoot!!! Good value and looking forward to having barbecue's at his house this summer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems OK, 16 Dec. 2012
Angelina (Hamilton, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Nevertheless, I look forward to the xmas pics they will no doubt send, as he will pose wearing the set just to give us all a laugh back home!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cooksmart Don't Mess with the Chef Men's set, 9 Dec. 2012
I bought this as a tree present for my husband this Christmas as he likes cooking. The apron and hat are very good material as the tea towel is as well. I am sure he will be very pleased with it and will enjoy serving his cooking with his hat and apron on. It is an excellent set and great value for money. The delivery was very prompt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chef set, 9 Jan. 2014
Brought as an Xmas gift for daughters boyfriend, who is a chef. He was more than pleased with it. The price was fair, it included a couple of utensils as well, good start to their first home. Fast delivery and packaged well. Would recommend the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 5 Feb. 2013
Great quality product and received very quickly! Definitely recommended, fantastic bargain!
The material is very soft and seems durable and there are no badly sewn or un-sewn edges.
I think the person I bought this for will be very happy!