5.0 out of 5 stars very funny my uncle needs some hair
thank-you very much me and my sister thought it would be a great laugh and it was believe me he said i'll be trying this out later . plus the reaction was HILARIOUS!!!
Published on 26 April 2011 by chris

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair Raising Price !
Published 19 months ago by Sandamd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Hair Raising Price !, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
I bought this back in December for a Secret Santa gift. I was specifically looking for a novelty gift like this as the recipient is Bald ! And, as we were only allowed to spent 10 I was loath to spend 6.25 ( Yes! it cost me Six Pounds and Twenty Five Pence ! ) but as there was no other option or price available, I went ahead ( get it? - A Head ! ) Oh! Nevermind! Anyhow, let`s face it, there`s not very much to the gift, It is a Novelty and Amusing Gift and I believe it to of been well received. But, the person I bought it for, won`t of thought for a minute that I had spent so much on it! Has made me look mean and tight! Well just you look @ it! I think I was ripped off, especially as it now only costs 3.00 now! ( obviously from the same Seller) I wonder if they hike the prices up at Christmas, as they have captive buyers?! I could of got so much more for my money!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivers the intended joke, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
The packaging is worded very well, for perfect teasing effect for those who are no longer blessed with hair. Lots of laughs generated for such a low price!

Only small downside is that after 2 days it has not grown much, but then it's never going to be a practical gift, more for a joke than seriously expecting it to be used as a wig.

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny my uncle needs some hair, 26 April 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
this was a joke gift for my father in law quit disapointed as it dident do anything at all

4.0 out of 5 stars heady, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
I bought this for a friends dad's birthday and he howled with laughter, that was after he told me off and found the funny side, I thought it was hilarious and eventually so did he. a brilliant gift idea.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
Was very disappointed with this product.
Despite the claims of growth up to 600x the original size this product grew no more than 3x the size, nowhere near big enough to wear.
We followed the directions exactly as it said on the packaging and over 3-4 days it swelled to the size of an apple then stopped all together. The black hair itself was clearly not designed to expand, as it swelled the black hair just stretched out across the base section. If it was to grow any further it would basically just be a weird white hat.
To be fair I didn't expect much in the first place but I thought it would just be like a compact flannel that when you place in water it grows out then stays that way.
Useless, unfit for purpose product.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab novelty, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
funny little gift worked as stated on packaging to and stayed expanded for quiet a while,it was fab thanks .

4.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
Great idea for a novelty present. Fun to use and entertain friends and family with. Only downfall is the hair only comes in one colour so u cant choose a colour to suit the person you are buying it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Head of hair, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
Perfect for that bald man in your life that likes a good joke,
Brought this for my dad who is yet to see it.
Excellent price and will bring smiles all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Grow Your Own Head Of Hair A Joke Gift Funny Present (Toy)
This was for a funny gift, and it went down well
And he did try to grow it!
Very good