on 12 June 2011
I bought this for my 6yr old boy. he only played for a couple of hours and since its just lying in the toy basket. not much you can do with this toy. Its just the look of the toy that is good.
on 8 January 2011
Cute and appealing looking robot, but it doesn't really do much. I agree with the previous reviewer: this provides fun for a short time for a young child. This was a gift to my 5 year old. He was delighted when he opened it but became bored with it relatively quickly.
on 2 September 2009
THIS SMALLER VERSION IS FUN AND IDEAL FOR THE VERY YOUNG TO HAVE A PLAY WITH FOR A SHORT WHILE.