5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy soap
A lovely creamy soap which lasts for ages and does not dry out your skin. Worth buying.
Published on 15 Oct 2010 by Natasha Leigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Published 6 months ago by wleach5

5.0 out of 5 stars Creamy soap, 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait100 g Rich and Creamy Milk Beauty Soap (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Au Lait soap from bonney Scotland, 18 Nov 2009
L. THURBON "Linda T" (Solihull England) - See all my reviews
Au Lait soap is as memerable an experience as my visit to Scotland. Its fragrance is delicate but long lasting and I find it quite addictive. The product itself is as it says, rich and creamy and leaves your hands improved with
the use. As an added bonus, Amoson sell the product at very competetive prices. I have found it ideal for Christmas presents, so that I can pass on my experience to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish Fine Soaps - au lait, 19 Oct 2011
Scottish Fine Soaps Au Lait100 g Rich and Creamy Milk Beauty Soap

This is exactly what it claims to be : fine, creamy, and with an old fashioned , gentle smell, which doesn't overpower anything else. The (very) large bar should last ages. I shall buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scottish fine soaps, 4 Feb 2013
I love these soaps. They have a beautiful smell. This is a big bar of soap and perfect for the shower. I have loved all the products that I have from this range. Delivered very promptly

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells so nice I like it, 12 July 2014
Smells so nice I like it. Got it ontime. I will recommand to friends. Very nice on the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lathers up lovely!, 15 April 2014
Lovely powdery fresh scented smell. Lathers up beautifully. OK on my sensitive skin and did not irritate when used in my private parts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these soaps!, 4 Mar 2014
These are some of my favorite soaps of all time! Bought them for the second time now in a much better size. First time, not knowing I ordered the larger size: it was HUGE, almost too large to hold in your hands. This time around I picked the smaller size and they are just perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but small, 5 Feb 2014
It's a shame there isn't the in between size of 200g, the 300g seemed too big and this was rather on the small side. Smells lovely though and made a nice stocking filler at Christmas.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 17 Dec 2013
The soap is a christmas stocking filler, so I can't comment too much on the product. As I haven't, nor will I, use it. Good things first, it arrived quickly and i'm sure it will be very good quality . However for some reason it is a lot smaller than I expected it to be (maybe I was just foolish with my expectations), and the box was a little bit battered by the time it arrived. 3/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Au Lait Soap, 8 Mar 2013
Mr. K. Frahm (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a present. Was very impressed. Item arrived here in time. Was easier getting this over the internet than going to hunt for the soap in the town.