on 29 January 2014
I wanted to wait until after I had used this product for a couple of weeks before posting an accurate review. Having done so I can give a reasonable initial impression:

My skin can be prone to spots when greasy, pleased to report that this product has had no adverse effects on me what-so-ever in this regard, no increase in oily skin or spots to report!

Changes to the appearance of my skin: as you can imagine, the odd wrinkle or two (average 35 year old) have not simply vanished when using this product or visibly decreased in any way. However, my skin does have a more healthy, youthful 'glow' about it that my wife says is noticeable. For this money, and in the absence of magic, that is about the maximum you can reasonably expect and I am happy with that.

In summary: this is not a wonder cream but it does have a positive effect and, in my case, without any adverse effects at all.
on 16 February 2012
Simply put, this moisturiser is awesome. Without doubt, the best I have ever used.

However, it brings me to tears to pay the price for it; a measly 50ml. If it contained 200ml, perhaps, I could bring myself to pay this amount.

I tried it out of sheer curiosity. I wish now - I hadn't. Bloody hell, I wish I hadn't.

Unfortunately, the old rule of 'you get what you pay for' shines brilliantly in this example.

I am now going to retreat into my bedroom and cry away in the corner!
on 2 November 2013
Having just turned 30 I thought it was time to get some anti ageing cream! This is a great product, not too oily and is silky smooth to apply. I have had comments about how baby faced I look already!
on 6 April 2014
The product arrived within 24 hours of my order. Genuine Elemis (there is so much fake stuff on eBay). Simply the best men's facial moisturiser you can buy.
on 1 June 2014
Excellent product , I would recommend this product to any one looking for an anti age moisturiser. Expensive but worth it
on 1 July 2014
Great product if a bit pricey , can't go wrong with elemis . Is definitely one of the better ones out there.
on 1 September 2014
Definite reduction in crow's feet!
on 18 May 2016