5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product
Published on 9 Dec 2010 by Bella

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for the hidden product description! This duvet stinks!
Hidden away is a quick message telling you how this product is so strong in odour that they will not accept returns for this reason.

I hadn't spotted this (so my bad) and only read how great it was in the main description. When I tried to return it, I received a very blunt e-mail informing me about the hidden message and that if I really must return it, I...
Published 12 months ago by Mountain

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing product, 9 Dec 2010
This review is from: New 13.5 Tog Single Size Duck Feather & Down Duvet Quilt, 20% DOWN (HIGHER DOWN=MORE LUXURY) With A Luxury Pure Cotton Casing By Rejuvopedic©
I bought the single duvet for my Daughter's bedroom. I am 100% happy with the product, it's really good quality and very warm & cosy. I own one in king size that I bought from Amazon last year and as it's all natural materials you can use it all year round, it's feels great having a down/feather filled duvet. I bought a single size for my Son from the High Street and it's a complete waste of money because it's limp due to not having enough filling. His one was the same price as the from one Amazon so it's worth paying the delivery charge and going for this one. I have now ordered another single size from Amazon to replace my Son's one that I bought from the High Street. I highly recommend this duvet from Amazon, it's a really good quality product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Gorgeous, 6 Sep 2012
Readalot (West Yorkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As usual when I buy larger items, I trawled through 100's, baffled by microfibre types, Goose feather, Duck feather etc.
For one thing, nearly all had a ratio of 85 to 15% feather to down. Down being the lovel soft bit of course.
Then finally, I saw this one.
I find the reviews that purchasers take the time to do on Amazon really helpful, and this was no exception. Thanks to everyone who gave this Duvet such positive feedback.
It arrived today, somewhat delayed by the Postal Service, and I can only echo all the shining positives highlighted here.
The quality of this Duvet is second to none. The construction, beautiful 100% cotton cover and the massive
soft, 45/55% Feather to Down ratio makes this stand out above all others I've looked at. There's plenty of filling too.
As a result, the Duvet is light but very warm, crinkly/crackly 100% thick, cotton cover with the best quality stitching you could ask for so no feathers flying around the bedroom!
For a single Duvet, the size is most generous and mine emitted no smell at all.
Finally, the price. At £25.99, others I have seen can be double this but I don't believe it can be beaten in terms of quality and luxury by the most expensive. It's also been treated with anti-allergy and anti-dustmite treatment.
In other words......IT'S THE BEST! Can't think of one negative.
Sweet dreams friends on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars 13.5 Tog single duvet., 13 Nov 2010
I bought this duvet for my young daughter and was very impressed with the excellent quality and price so much so that i have now purchased a second one for my son.
I'd advise anyone who is looking for a good quality duvet to buy this one,great service too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars feather and down duvet, 31 Jan 2011
The duvet is great and i will now be getting another for my other child - it came quickly and as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars 13.5 Tog single duvet, 2 Nov 2010
The item was exactly as described. Much lighter in weight than I'd expected but still 13.5 tog! Box baffle construction really helps hold it together well. Great price for this from seller and quick posting.

5.0 out of 5 stars 13.5 Tog, Feather & down single duvets, 30 Dec 2011
Duvets arrived as promised, secure outer packaging & then in zipped storage bags which will be useful in the summer. Fluffed up well after airing as recommended. They are lovely & warm & even my husband who is a chilly mortal has commented on this! Overall I'm very pleased with my purchase, especially at this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars slightly dissapointed, 17 May 2012
I shouldnt have had such high hopes for the price but i believe this product is misrepresented- it is NOT box constructed, it has a stitch through baffle- in other words there are lines of stitching going both up and accross, stitching the two layers together. box construction would have a little wall of fabric between the layers so the down butts up against its neighbouring square- THIS DOES NOT, which is more likely to result in lumps of feathers in the middle and cold spots where the stitching is.
However, it is well filled, no big massive spiky feathers, nice crisp cotton and not maloderous, so still gets a good value 4* rating, and hopefully if kept well fluffed will not notice cold spots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Duvet Quilt, 14 Dec 2012
I Brought this for my 10 year old daughter she loves it. best duvet quilt ever brought and great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 1 Nov 2012
This duvet is very comfortable to sleep with. It keeps you nice and warm, and it is everything you could expect it to be. It was delivered swiftly, and I am considering buying another one. Aside from that, it was really cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quilt, but don't let them ship it Hermes, 15 Oct 2012
This was one of the few high down to feather ratio quilts available. I order this one based on the excellent customer reviews, and in terms of the product, I am glad I did. It's superb.

However, please insist that your order isn't shipped using Hermes. It took the eleven days after collecting the shipment to deliver. No explanation for the delay, useless tracking with a direction to contact seller for updates and a totally batter box (not that it mattered with a quilt, but I can imagine electronics).