on 4 March 2009
Shaun the Sheep being a magician in the dvd title is very funny, as well as 'Hiccups' and 'Save the Tree'. We have all the Shaun dvd's and are watched by friends and family (of all ages) who borrow them from time to time.
on 15 February 2010
I used to feel a little sheepish!!! when I confessed to people how much I love shaun, but was amazed to find all my friends agree! Including the engineer who came to repair my recorder, when I told him my recordings of these programmes were pixelating. He replied oh we cant have that, I never miss a programme.
It was my 80th birthday on Jan 21st this year, and I enclosed a picture of what my son bought me. a wooly Shaun who when you pull his tail he shivers!!!
Picture in next review
Suzanne Barrett
review image
on 19 December 2008
this video is so funny with shaun and his friends getting up to their usual mischief if you want a laugh in these gloomy times i recomend you buy this video. the granchildren like it too.
on 11 June 2010
Mt grand daughters loved this and I had a laugh too! I can thoroughly recommend this one!
on 29 January 2009
Shaun the Sheep is a truly "valuable addition to our modern life style"... (Wallace & Gromit fans will recoginze the quote). Seriously, this Nick Park spin-off is a rare example of a lovingly made stop-motion animation that does the trick to enthrall adults just as much as our four year old. Originally I bought the first film for my wife but soon the whole family sat in front of the TV and while our little chap laughed at the slapstick bits of humour there is so much attention to detail and so much admirable imagination in each episode that we have begun to buy more DVDs. Do not miss Shaun! He is a lot of fun for those who do not bleat...
on 19 March 2009
Thanks to Nick Park's team at Ardman animations us adults have something to enjoy with our children. Skillfully crafted admist the animations that our children love to watch again and again are some laughs for Mum and Dad, this is Britsh Talent at it's best, 100% quality and head and shoulders above the mainstream of Children's animations, if you don't find something in this DVD to make you laugh you should perhaps consider undergoing some laughter therapy ;)
on 18 October 2011
Shaun the Sheep gets us laughing until we cry. Those little sheep poos, the facial expressions, naughty pigs, Bitzer, farmer, laugh out loud! Brilliant story lines.

Having been happily child-free for 37 years of togetherness I guess my husband and I have never had to grow up!
on 3 December 2009
Another brilliant animatiom from Aardman. AS with all the other Shaun DVD's this is one for all the family. Three generations all sat down to watch and all found it funny. My grandchildren will sit and watch it through and then ask for it again. Highly recommended
on 20 April 2009
Shaun the Sheep is a spin-off of the Wallace & Gromit animated films and a work of comic genius. Suitable for ages 1 to 80. Even after a toddler has insisted it on watching it for the 200th time it can still raise a smile from the parents.
on 11 October 2014
I love the Aardman productions, they are imaginative, funny, and thoroughly enjoyable. Shows how much better it is when producers don't just resort to the easy, crude vulgarity that dominates so many so-called comedies.